Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I’m still pending on the mango AF. It’s been over 30 minutes. Should I assume I lost out if it’s taking this long?

Got the mango AFs. Lucky. It was pending. I bought it literally as it the sale time and I still almost didn’t get it. Stayed on pending for 10 minutes.

I don't understand why they call it mango. Mango is yellow-ish. Peach is more like it.

I picked up the Mango VFs this morning because it's almost as if the last they used was molded from my foot.

I'm selling my Olympic AFs after 11 miles. Just does not fit my foot shape.

People usually go 1/2 size up on the VF, correct? (I’m 12 in ZoomFly, so 12.5?)

EDIT: NVN, looks like it

Last edited:
ZF 3, VF and AF all the same size for me, not sure about others. Had to go 0.5 up on the ZF 1 SP though.

I ended up losing out; however, I saw there was a 10.5 women’s in stock and I checked out easily.
Back again,

Assume u're a size 9, right. Tried putting one to my cart with no problems
Screenshot_20201029-143606_Samsung Internet.jpg

Borrowing elements of the Nike NEXT% system, including the carbon fiber plate, aesthetic and Nike React foam for comfort and energy return, the Nike ACG Mountain Fly GORE-TEX is highlighted by a GORE-TEX fabric upper and a bootie design to keep the elements out. With a waffle pattern outsole and multi-directional traction, the Nike ACG Mountain Fly GORE-TEX is built to tackle extremely rocky conditions. Colors featured on the Nike ACG Mountain Fly GORE-TEX mirror terrain-dyed hues and accent function.

The Nike ACG Mountain Fly GORE-TEX releases November 12 on SNKRS
1604002133724.png

1604002140808.png

1604002147644.png

1604002154859.png

1604002165887.png

Pretty cool.

I ran the trails this weekend that were blanketed in a couple inches of snow in GTX speed goats. I am totally sold on those. Simply amazing. Hard to want to try Mike's in three trails again tbh.

Looks like Nike is trying to get rid of the Kipchoge AF. I’m kind of surprised that there is a second members release today.

Some larger sizes of the Mango AF for women were added to the Nike app. I checked with customer service before I ordered a women’s 10.5 last week and they confirmed they are unisex and equivalent to a men’s 9.

Back
Top Bottom