Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

For wet/rainy weather which is better, Vaporfly Next% or Alphafly?
I would go VF for the upper. No idea which outsole would do better. Maybe the AF for the deep grooves. It feels like the material used in both is the same blown rubber to keep it light. Doesn't feel sticky though.

Had to strip the whole midsole topline.
The ZoomX leaves an ivory color after the strip down.

7D988855-F465-4636-AF14-67AFFE98D5C8.jpeg

Now, the difficult part, which upper to use?

lunarepics, thats always my answer and really wish nike bring thos euppers back

if you can find those nfree flyknit mercurial superfly, pairs nike should re-release

I’m not sure if this is an anomaly, but do the Tempos run small?

ZF2s in my “true size” vs. Tempos +1/2 my true size:
6C923810-37B7-4E73-8E7D-45C774D3A304.jpeg

Lengthwise, they look almost identical.

I’m not sure if this is an anomaly, but do the Tempos run small?

ZF2s in my “true size” vs. Tempos +1/2 my true size:
6C923810-37B7-4E73-8E7D-45C774D3A304.jpeg

Lengthwise, they look almost identical.

how do they fit on feet?
tempos do look slightly longer lengthwise, not sure if its exactly half size bigger

I’m going to see what happens with the new pair. Hopefully the wear is better because these are my favorite shoe from the last few years.

I was inside the 60 day return window and decided to take advantage of the opportunity to get another pair. If I was outside the 60 day window, I probably would’ve kept running in them and see how much worse the issue gets.
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Joining the exchange train as well. I ran in these three times albeit in the Mojave/San Bernadino. Definitely a treadmill or road shoe. Durability seems a little low but they graciously allowed me to exchange for the Mango colorway as well.

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image0.jpeg

Joining the exchange train as well. I ran in these three times albeit in the Mojave/San Bernadino. Definitely a treadmill or road shoe. Durability seems a little low but they graciously allowed me to exchange for the Mango colorway as well.

Whats your total usage on these? I share vento vento 's sentiments on the shoe far...
I'm only 20 miles in though.

PO

If anyone is looking for the Valerian Blue AF, I found that Front Runners LA has some smaller sizes in stock. I bought the last size 10.5 women’s which is supposed to be equivalent to a men’s 9. They also have a 10% discount code if you sign up for text alerts.

Anyone have a lead on those Shanghai Tempo Next% stateside? Saw they officially dropped in China. Checked Ebay and SX, there arent even pairs listed to compare resale against.

Btw Mango VF Next%s are on Eastbay for $187.50 with that 25% off $199 promo they got running.

Anyone have a lead on those Shanghai Tempo Next% stateside? Saw they officially dropped in China. Checked Ebay and SX, there arent even pairs listed to compare resale against.

Btw Mango VF Next%s are on Eastbay for $187.50 with that 25% off $199 promo they got running.
200.gif

Thanks for looking out. Bought at retail on Saturday, going to return those promptly.

Got a EK AF in a size 11 if anyone wants before I send back.
Let me know

bought these with the anticipation to hold onto until I lose weight to get back to running again but it’s going to be some time

Back
Top Bottom