Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

these are comfy

F0D7EFE9-0490-43EA-9521-9E4071B8C970.jpeg

Saw those on SNKRs, but found out it was women’s sizing (Max US10.5 or so) and was immensely disappointed. #teambigfoot

what's good NT... wanted to share my NBY vaporfly's but also a question, has anyone had success swapping out the toggle laces without completely butchering them? I've been satisfied with them so far, but I'm curious to see how swapping out to standard nike running laces feels like, and I don't see an obvious way to remove them without completely breaking off the plastic bit!

Last edited:
kind of a joke to only discount those 10%-15% at this point

put it at 50% off and theyd likely be sold out by now

id take a pair of the blue and black pair for casual wear and illustrayt illustrayt will take the rest of the stock for donors :lol:

even at 50% they'd still be too expensive lol

kind of a joke to only discount those 10%-15% at this point

put it at 50% off and theyd likely be sold out by now

id take a pair of the blue and black pair for casual wear and illustrayt illustrayt will take the rest of the stock for donors :lol:

The Flyknit uppers on the ZF2s, VF2s and VaporStreets are my favorite uppers of the entire plated Zoom line (AF, other VFs and Tempos included). I'd love another Crimson cw of the ZF2s as upper donors BUT not at that price! I was able to scoop up two B/W ZF2s at Ross for $35 per pair a month or two ago. Although the ZF2 and ZF3s are obsolete now, the tech in them is still great, IMHO! With a CF plate and React cushioning, you can't really complain. I'm always on the lookout for the Flyknit uppers on the ZF2s or VaporStreets... :nerd: ZF3 soles as well! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom