Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Is it just me or is that Ben Johnson dude annoying as can be?
He reviews most big name shoes that are released which is great since he’s a pretty competitive runner and it’s good to hear his impressions; however, he makes at least three posts each day on IG about the same run he went on with slightly different pictures in each.

I’m sure he’s a good guy and is just getting wrapped up in the attention, likes, and followers that come with social media.He’s also notorious for reposting other people’s pics. He gives credit but it would be better if he stuck with his own. I’m sure this is just to draw more attention to himself.

I will say in a short time he has climbed the ranks and is one of the go to IG accounts for running shoes. He’s a big Nike fan so I enjoy his posts. He also purchases all the top line Nike running apparel so it’s good to see how it looks before I buy.

He reviews most big name shoes that are released which is great since he’s a pretty competitive runner and it’s good to hear his impressions; however, he makes at least three posts each day on IG about the same run he went on with slightly different pictures in each.

I’m sure he’s a good guy and is just getting wrapped up in the attention, likes, and followers that come with social media.He’s also notorious for reposting other people’s pics. He gives credit but it would be better if he stuck with his own. I’m sure this is just to draw more attention to himself.

I will say in a short time he has climbed the ranks and is one of the go to IG accounts for running shoes. He’s a big Nike fan so I enjoy his posts. He also purchases all the top line Nike running apparel so it’s good to see how it looks before I buy.
I remember when a few of them IG boys bought that “male bra” and it ended up being a t-shirt 😂😂😂..

I mean I get it he has followers and he reviews stuff he is just annoying to me. It’s fine I don’t follow him either but I just see him posting on every dang post

I remember when a few of them IG boys bought that “male bra” and it ended up being a t-shirt 😂😂😂..
Yes. That was him. If you go back through his posts from the summer he did run in a male half shirt. Pretty weird pic if you ask me.

Again, I have nothing against him. I wouldn’t want that type of attention from random strangers all over the world but I’m sure he likes it.

the below images of the tempo flyknit (gs) should give people a good idea of what the upcoming colorways of the alphafly and tempo next% look like

CJ2102_300_P1.jpeg
CJ2102_300_P2.jpeg
CJ2102_300_P3.jpeg
CJ2102_300_P4.jpeg
CJ2102_300_P5.jpeg
CJ2102_300_P6.jpeg

Yes. That was him. If you go back through his posts from the summer he did run in a male half shirt. Pretty weird pic if you ask me.

Again, I have nothing against him. I wouldn’t want that type of attention from random strangers all over the world but I’m sure he likes it.
Would take half an hour to scroll that dang far back!

I don’t think I could run in a plated every day. I have flat feet and I usually feel it in my feet and sometimes develop shin splints. That’s why I like a soft shoe like Clifton, Epic React, etc.

Looking forward to the Invincible.

I don’t think I could run in a plated every day. I have flat feet and I usually feel it in my feet and sometimes develop shin splints. That’s why I like a soft shoe like Clifton, Epic React, etc.

Looking forward to the Invincible.

ideally why I like the Speed’s nylon softer plate so much. Very versatile shoe.

Yeah it was his first 4 mile run in it. The “it’s very bouncy” part made me question what he was calling stable and what he was calling spring.

Yeah it was his first 4 mile run in it. The “it’s very bouncy” part made me question what he was calling stable and what he was calling spring.
Not sure if Nike sent them to this guy, but sometimes I really scratch my head when I see who Nike sends things to before launch.. wonder if they are just looking for people who won’t be too critical

Not sure if Nike sent them to this guy, but sometimes I really scratch my head when I see who Nike sends things to before launch.. wonder if they are just looking for people who won’t be too critical

don't think its nike sending them directly, but running warehouse/any other store that gets the product early and gets the okay from nike to have the shoes sent out early to these reviewers

but to your point, that might be a reason why we didn't see too many early reviews on the tempo next% with all the mixed reviews

ummm, believe in the run is one of the more popular and best running shoe reviewers on yt and online in general, if the yt wasnt such a big format and magazines arent dead, they might be running a running mag

those guys are pretty unbiased and will bash the shoes if necessary, at times it actually seemed like they liked and praised everything that wasnt nike but it really was just the other brands stepping up in comp

id understand if yall were questioning some random nobody or even some dudes whose just reviewing on yt by themselves trying to make that $$$ but those guys are legit

Back
Top Bottom