Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

D4359179-A971-4125-B44B-192129ED70FC.png
Someone ask him about the zoom fly 4! Please lord baby Jesus make it a peg turbo 2 with a nylon plate!!

this just confirms that nike is capable of still giving us those fire colorways previously used in the good old flyknit days

just give us these multi options and throw them on NBY and i will be more than glad to pay full retail

can they just give us the damn shoes already?

Multis are cool. Takes me back to when I bought the multicoloured flyknit racer all those years ago 😎👌 loved those things

The Kenya EK AF arrived today. Definitely like these better than the Ineos EK AF. I’ll probably return the Ineos pair if I can get a pair of the Ekiden AF.
152F07CB-1B47-4F0C-B276-8EB9FF30BE8C.jpeg

The Kenya EK AF arrived today. Definitely like these better than the Ineos EK AF. I’ll probably return the Ineos pair if I can get a pair of the Ekiden AF.
152F07CB-1B47-4F0C-B276-8EB9FF30BE8C.jpeg
How do you like the run in those? I hate the air units on the front. Something about them messed me up.

How do you like the run in those? I hate the air units on the front. Something about them messed me up.
I think they take a little getting used to. The first time I wore them, I wasn’t blown away like you are going for a first run in the VF Next. After a few runs, they really clicked but this may be because I’m a forefoot striker and can land on the air bags.

I have yet to race in them as a marathon would be the true test since they are built for that distance.

I’m also a big fan of the tempo next.

Yeah I’m a huge fan of the VFs. I guess when I decide to run another marathon I will have to get a pair of them and test it out. I just didn’t like them or the tempos because of the air bags.

i love the airbags on both, i just enjoy feeling zoom on my forefoot in all aspects of footwear, from casual to running, bball to hiit, i just love that feeling

they can out any type of rubber on the shoe but if you've got zoom in the forefoot, theres a good chance i'll love it, i think i might prefer it over a full length zoom even

Agreed. I love the zoom air units on the tempos/alphafly more than any other implementation of zoom air i've tried. I think it has the fact to do with these zoom air units being more of a hybrid between zoom air and max air (at least, more so than the other zoom air units (like the pegasus 37, etc.)

looks like nike gave it to them for free and early... nw better stop whining then about nike being ”afraid” to give him free shoes for review :lol: just because they dont want his opinion on bball shoes and they gon’ sell emeven without his”help”

for the lazy...

Back
Top Bottom