Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Anyone in the US thinking about ordering from an international option such as ProDirect or Distance Athletics (Paris)?
I priced out the Ekiden Invincibles on ProDirect and it was going to be $240 shipped; not worth it to me.

Anyone in the US thinking about ordering from an international option such as ProDirect or Distance Athletics (Paris)?

nah, wait it out

if anything is wrong with the shoe or it doesnt work for you, nike makes the returns hassle free, even if youve ran in them

returning it internationally is gon' be a headache

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 2.53.55 PM.png

Some people are so wack

Glad you can pronounce Nike. Also enjoyed how excited you were visually during the run!

Thank you for watching! I believe you refer to how French people usually pronounce Nike...well voila :wink: An exciting run indeed and the pleasure didn't fade after a few runs. A very pleasant surprise with this shoe!

Any chances the Streakfly still drops this year? What's the typical schedule once athletes start using them consistently and they show up often on social?
I think they are getting close to finalizing the prototype. Mo Farah had a red pair a few days ago. Probably wont go into production for awhile..

Can cart. Can't check out. But the date...

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 9.48.30 PM.png

won't be able to actually get them purchased till nike lets them go live like the tempos
if these are coming from the memphis warehouse, just know there will be a delay in shipping due to the weather. i have some stuff ordered already earlier this week and there still hasn't been any shipping updates

won't be able to actually get them purchased till nike lets them go live like the tempos
if these are coming from the memphis warehouse, just know there will be a delay in shipping due to the weather. i have some stuff ordered already earlier this week and there still hasn't been any shipping updates
Yeah. I'm not concerned. I have a delayed order as well. There are a lot of difficulties across the Midwest that area way more important than some clothes or shoes. I am cool waiting for any of it. 👍

Returned the black/chilli Invincible to Nike and bought the black/white pair which I just received. A notable difference is the ZoomX is matte finish like the vaporfly/alphafly, whereas the black/chilli pair has some sort of coating on it with a sheen, much prefer the black white pair.

Thinking of getting some black reflective laces for them and maybe get creative and black out the swoosh lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom