Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Tigers get my vote too!

Notre just shipped two of three of the AFs. I ordered late July. If everything goes as scheduled, the turn around time is almost three weeks!

Tigers get my vote too!

Notre just shipped two of three of the AFs. I ordered late July. If everything goes as scheduled, the turn around time is almost three weeks!

Same here, I ordered on July 28th. They still haven’t shipped my “be true” infinity react 2.

I mean, not bad for $109 shipped, so i’m not into a hurry to get them but 3 weeks is a long time.

Might even be a month total with the UPS ground from the Midwest to CA.

It happened before when I ordered a ZoomX invincible before. That took 3.5 from order to arrival.

NAZANN001-1.jpg
NAZANN001-2.jpg
NAZANN001-3.jpg
NAZANN001-4.jpg
NAZANN001-5.jpg
NAZANN001-6.jpg
NAZANN001-7.jpg
NAZANN001-8.jpg

The “Miami Vice” Tempo cw has finally surfaced!

CI9923-006

Actual: E6B9BD0C-610B-47DC-BB90-0C53E5336280.jpeg

Initial:
C20DCD04-9350-44CD-8B67-B95153091857.jpeg

It’s still the best looking cw of the pack, but I’m not as excited anymore :/

Last edited:
20% recycled material means 20% cheaper right?
or nike prob gonna nike and mark it up a bit higher lol

I’m wondering if the recycled ZoomX midsole will perform the same as the standard AF. Also, will it be as durable with all the little divits throughout the ZoomX.
If it's anything like the pebbling that Saucony did with Powerrun PB and the Boost eTPU pellets, I wouldn't be surprised if the ZoomX actually has longer life than a standard slab of ZoomX.

recycled materials could actually mean more expensive as its a few extra steps to put them together

my worry is how squeaky they will be, when the cobbled up together used/leftover zoomx rubber before, the midsole became squeaky because of the air pockets and gaps

those were most for casual so maybe nike didnt care so maybe this being a performance shoes, maybe they'd want it more compressed and less gaps as to not affect performance but who knows

Anytime you have to create a new process for something it means more expensive.....R &D aint cheap.....they gotta re-coop that somehow....

Back
Top Bottom