Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Mango vs Crimson

47AA936C-FC69-4BDD-A762-29808875059C.jpeg

The AF is definitely TTS for me. I’ve been going +1/2 for the VF1-2 and VFN1.

I was debating on ordering these but I’m glad I did now.
Definitely a good deal. Those are some Black Friday prices.

I would like the the green pair at 40% off or more. Hopefully, there’s still my size available the next time there’s a sale like that going on.

would be nice if the swooshes were filled in gold and dedicated to kipchoges olympic win

Just chatted with CSR on Nike app about the NBYs and here’s what I got. Sorry folks we’re going to have to wait a while!

Due to the current situation of the covid, the operation of our warehouse has been suspended and will resume on September 15 and we really do apologize for the delay that this has caused you. No worries, we are working hard to get your order to you the soonest possible time. Stay tuned on your email for the updates, we will send you shipping email confirmation once the order ships out, and we can expect it to be shipped on or before Sep 24, 2021.We really appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

Just chatted with CSR on Nike app about the NBYs and here’s what I got. Sorry folks we’re going to have to wait a while!

Due to the current situation of the covid, the operation of our warehouse has been suspended and will resume on September 15 and we really do apologize for the delay that this has caused you. No worries, we are working hard to get your order to you the soonest possible time. Stay tuned on your email for the updates, we will send you shipping email confirmation once the order ships out, and we can expect it to be shipped on or before Sep 24, 2021.We really appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

Did you ask for a promo code for the delay?

Did you buy any pairs during the flash sale at SNS I posted the other day?

My size range sold out. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom