Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

1649563133555.gif

DM8968-300-PHSRH000_1200x (1).jpg
DM8968-300-PHSLH001_1200x.jpg
DM8968-300-PHSUH000_1200x.jpg

Nike Zoom Fly 5
Men's Road Running Shoes
Bridge the gap between your weekend training run and race day in a durable design that can be deployed not just at the starting line of your favorite race but in the days and months after your conquest. It offers comfort, and reliability but with a propulsive sensation that’ll help you feel fast and fresh. That kind of versatility is uncommon in the running arena. But who said you can’t have it all?

More Bounce
Newly implemented Nike ZoomX foam feels responsive and lightweight. The foam is shaped like a rocker, providing support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride. It offers flexibility when your foot rises off the ground, a smooth ride when your foot is moving forward and cushioning at ground contact.
Cooler Comfort
Lightweight mesh in the upper creates a softer, more breathable feel that conforms to your foot.
Supportive Fit
Webbing intertwines with the laces, creating a secure feel around your midfoot. When you lace up, the shoes get tighter. Plus, both the forefoot and heel have a slightly wider base for more stability.

ZF with ZoomX but did they remove the plate? theres no mention of it just that it has a rocker shaped foam

maybe thats also why the invincibles are overbuilt, they planned to make the ZoomFly its racing counterpart?

Well, the midsole window doesn't show the plate anymore; it shows the ZoomX scraps! Wonder if this means there's no plate (there's no mention of it in the shoe description either)?

Well, the midsole window doesn't show the plate anymore; it shows the ZoomX scraps! Wonder if this means there's no plate (there's no mention of it in the shoe description either)?

i honestly wouldn’t mind if the zoom fly has no plate if that rocker geometry allows a good roll and if that carrier foam isn’t the softest, then i kinda don’t think there’s much of a need but i can see why a lot of people would want the plate to remain

i would just assume that from the newer product pics, the plate might’ve just been placed away from that visible opening for the final product

Really hoping that the ZF5 has at least a nylon plate.

Other than the VF/AF, the the ZF2/ZF3 are my favorite sneakers to wear daily and even with my strength training!

ZF with ZoomX but did they remove the plate? theres no mention of it just that it has a rocker shaped foam

maybe thats also why the invincibles are overbuilt, they planned to make the ZoomFly its racing counterpart?
Older leaks that I have seem to show a plate in the cutout, so I was wondering the same thing.

Either they took it out, it's located further up in the shoe, or now it has a clear nylon plate? I'm curious to find out

Also, I believe it is releasing in August, and the images tc1990 shared are the final design.

Attachments

• zf5out.JPEG
    zf5out.JPEG
    15.5 KB · Views: 102
a description of the women's zoom fly 5 mentions a full length articulated plate. there could be a cutout to show the recycled zoomx, or the plate may be above the foam

Nike Zoom Fly 5
Women's Road Running Shoes
FLY FROM RACING TO TRAINING RUNS.
Bridge the gap between your weekend training run and race day in a durable design that can be deployed not just at the starting line of your favorite race but in the days and months after your conquest. It offers comfort, and reliability but with a propulsive sensation that’ll help you feel fast and fresh. That kind of versatility is uncommon in the running arena. But who said you can’t have it all?

Hello There, ZoomX
Newly implemented recycled ZoomX foam in the midsole takes an already respected, trusted shoe to another performance level that wasn’t present previously in the Fly Zoom 4. The addition makes for a lighter, more responsive shoe. Take advantage of these all-purpose traits, so that you run easier, faster and have more fun on your runs.
Stay In Rhythm
Full length articulated plate delivers a propulsive sensation and a smooth transition at a variety of paces. The plate provides a sort of roll-forward feel that makes you want to take on the next step.
Stability When You Need It
Both the forefoot and heel offer slightly wider bases for a stable platform so you can tackle turns on the course with confidence. The upper is made with lightweight mesh for a softer, more breathable feel that conforms to your foot.

More Details
  • Dynamic lace up fit and supportive containment in the midfoot wrap around your foot for a tighter, more stable feel.

a description of the women's zoom fly 5 mentions a full length articulated plate. there could be a cutout to show the recycled zoomx, or the plate may be above the foam

Nike Zoom Fly 5
Women's Road Running Shoes
FLY FROM RACING TO TRAINING RUNS.

Hello There, ZoomX
Newly implemented recycled ZoomX foam in the midsole takes an already respected, trusted shoe to another performance level that wasn’t present previously in the Fly Zoom 4. The addition makes for a lighter, more responsive shoe. Take advantage of these all-purpose traits, so that you run easier, faster and have more fun on your runs.
Stay In Rhythm
Full length articulated plate delivers a propulsive sensation and a smooth transition at a variety of paces. The plate provides a sort of roll-forward feel that makes you want to take on the next step.
Stability When You Need It
Both the forefoot and heel offer slightly wider bases for a stable platform so you can tackle turns on the course with confidence. The upper is made with lightweight mesh for a softer, more breathable feel that conforms to your foot.

More Details
  • Dynamic lace up fit and supportive containment in the midfoot wrap around your foot for a tighter, more stable feel.
That’s good to hear! This mentions the “articulated plate” as well

Attachments

• 6CE3DA47-50E2-4DCF-979B-7370D4C824EB.jpeg
    6CE3DA47-50E2-4DCF-979B-7370D4C824EB.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 489

Stay In Rhythm
The cagey wording pretty much confirms the plate isn't carbon fiber, right (which I'm definitely OK with)?

Has there been any update on when the Invincible 2's are coming out? I know Hong Kong and parts of Asia already have their hands on them. Hoping for sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom