Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

So the AF Next Natures are available again... but are $50 more ($350!!!) than when they first dropped in November. Yikes... I actually like this shoe a lot (despite the upper cracking in a couple spots), but the pricing is even more nutso now.

Nike Zoom Alphafly Next Nature

Hmm no “discount excluded” text. Lebron Fruity Pebbles codes rejoice?

Those reviews though…ouch.

a description of the women's zoom fly 5 mentions a full length articulated plate. there could be a cutout to show the recycled zoomx, or the plate may be above the foam

Nike Zoom Fly 5
Women's Road Running Shoes
FLY FROM RACING TO TRAINING RUNS.
Bridge the gap between your weekend training run and race day in a durable design that can be deployed not just at the starting line of your favorite race but in the days and months after your conquest. It offers comfort, and reliability but with a propulsive sensation that’ll help you feel fast and fresh. That kind of versatility is uncommon in the running arena. But who said you can’t have it all?

Hello There, ZoomX
Newly implemented recycled ZoomX foam in the midsole takes an already respected, trusted shoe to another performance level that wasn’t present previously in the Fly Zoom 4. The addition makes for a lighter, more responsive shoe. Take advantage of these all-purpose traits, so that you run easier, faster and have more fun on your runs.
Stay In Rhythm
Full length articulated plate delivers a propulsive sensation and a smooth transition at a variety of paces. The plate provides a sort of roll-forward feel that makes you want to take on the next step.
Stability When You Need It
Both the forefoot and heel offer slightly wider bases for a stable platform so you can tackle turns on the course with confidence. The upper is made with lightweight mesh for a softer, more breathable feel that conforms to your foot.

More Details
  • Dynamic lace up fit and supportive containment in the midfoot wrap around your foot for a tighter, more stable feel.
What is an “articulated plate” and what’s it made out of?

i dont know, its not new tech

looks like they threw the VF to a dog and after he chewed it up for a few minutes is what the shoe theyre releasing

1650518099212.jpeg

1650518117073.jpeg

1650518162622.jpeg

Or is it the next joyrides?

lol i was thinking the same thing even though i actually liked the joyrides for casual wear and the gym.

no mentions of zoomx but says dual density foam from that link shared, so hoping it’s similar to the vomero/peg turbo set up. regardless nike still gonna take my money since i like them anyways :lol:

Finally took out the Streakfly for a tempo run and was impressed. I think they’re going to be a good training shoe and when you switch over to the VF or AF on race day, they’ll still feel special.

Also, I tried out the new Aeroswift sleeves and they’re nice. They’re lighter weight than the Breaking 2 sleeves.

6FEC199C-E961-446D-B17D-B0F12BB17183.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom