Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

"Nike Zoom Vapor Elite w/ Nike ZoomX midsole for Breaking2, Nike’s innovation moonshot to break the two-hour marathon barrier."

Last edited:
The shoe is dope but I read the elite version is just for the runners for the marathon and is not going to retail. Each one of those shoes are individualized for the runner. I believe it's the carbon fiber plate that needs to fit perfectly for the runners foot. But the other models are releasing...the Nike zoom vaporfly 4% which is the low will retail for $250
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en-...b7273030018f7:0x55e02e49b9017b91&gmm=CgIgAQ==

I've heard about this last year during the holiday season. Definitely something that I'm looking forward to trying out.

I'm liking the regular VaporFly and Zoom Fly. :smokin They both remind me of the Zoom Elite 9s or those fake FKRs...

Last edited:
Gotta think there's no way Nike releases an actual version with the swoosh like that

I can't imagine how much a knit version would be considering that version is $250.

Where you get pricing info? I want to pick up the zoom fly. I would think the Pegasus will be around the same price point on previous models too.

Nike po
Where you get pricing info? I want to pick up the zoom fly. I would think the Pegasus will be around the same price point on previous models too.

Nike posted it but those are made for the elite of the elite marathon runners, they arent all $250

Last edited:
Hopefully it looks good because the shoe in the OP and most of the other crap Nike has been releasing has been ugly as hell and that pains me to even say that

buried under all the hype with the vapormax with air max day approaching.

i really like the swoosh going into the midsole. 

Back
Top Bottom