Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

this silhouette makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

8CA904BC-3BE1-4C04-9243-E843716B18BC.gif

347CE5AF-1786-458F-B2EC-B9F31002B834.jpeg

Anyone have any suggestions on a repair or rig I can do to these holes to prevent from further ripping or a blow out from running in them?

not sure there is much you can do that won't affect the overall look of the shoe, just keep running in them and if it gets worse or unwearable after a month or two, just return to Nike for a refund

Well since it’s on the inside of the shoe idc about looks TOO much.
And I didn’t purchase from Nike so I’m SOL there

Nike will take damaged shoes even if not purchased from them, you might get a voucher instead of actual cash but they usually stand for their product up to 6 months of purchase/use

you can look into something like shoe goo

Yea I found some white cement, or any type of super adhesive, just wondering if I should have them stitched up first. And then apply adhesive. I know it sounds ridiculous but I plan on keeping these

Also I wouldn’t teturn to Nike because they obviously can’t replace this specific shoe. I paid over retail too

Coming to the US in 2018?

More than likely the release date gets pushed back several times lol

I don’t understand why they would use react, I get it can be used for runners too but...I’m just confused...

Back
Top Bottom