Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

no idea online but seems footactions has been getting them, might pick up a pair soon...

I'm in Torrance for a couple days for 4th of July and went to Footaction in Del Amo mall. They had the black SP's there and i cop'd.

light bone
20180706143943_original.jpg

womens barely grey
20180706143934_original.jpg

they probably had it all planned from the start and had those materials ordered and sitting on their warehouse

you also got to keep in mind that even if these shoes sell at 50% off they are still making bank so they are probably trying to move those uppers to make room for ZF2/VF2

that's tough

probably the white upper (lower left) plus one of the other three, maybe the upper right because the white pair already has orange hits, then you'll have one light pair and one dark pair

is the upper on the lower right darker than the one on the upper left or is it just lighting?

that's tough

probably the white upper (lower left) plus one of the other three, maybe the upper right because the white pair already has orange hits, then you'll have one light pair and one dark pair

is the upper on the lower right darker than the one on the upper left or is it just lighting?

I kept the top right and bottom right pairs. The lower right is darker than the upper left and is the SE version of the shoe. It has the ‘just do it’ logo like on the bottom left.

Wore them all day today. Very comfy. Looking forward to more colourways

got them from FA, probably would go on sale but didn't want t wait :lol:

IMG_2836.jpg
Dope! Can you share on feet pic with black socks? I‘m on the fence but my local stores don't get these so cannot try them on to see how they look like with black socks.

I’m out of town on business and I’m in Houston right now. Hit up Footlocker at the Galleria and they have the black SP’s for anybody that’s interested. I’m guessing other footlockers will carry them

i just realized that Nike released FOUR different shade of blues for the Vaporfly :lol: :smh:

Nike-ZoomX-Vaporfly-4-Release-Date-1.jpg

880847-411-PHCFH001-2000_0eaf07e2-8d05-477e-a5ef-4bc4ed1838db_1024x1024.jpeg

zoom_side.jpg

Back
Top Bottom