Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Man...HesKicks just uploaded a Nike employee store pick-ups. He grabbed the 4%’s in the Crimson colorway for $150. Apparently they had quit a few.

FA8FCF47-DA97-441B-B8D8-3A789E93E56D.png

Releasing 7/16

I like the idea of using the VSF sole for more patterns, but something more modern.

The upper looks too dated for that bottom.

Have mixed feeling on those moon racer. I guess Nike start milking this react midsole just like they did with lunarlon back then.

I’m tired of not being able to find a bright crimson vaporfly for less than 4.5 bills. I’m giving up on that model and just gonna grab the turbos

The Zoom Fly SP are my favorite shoe of the past couple years. Any sense of how the Pegasus Turbos will compare?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/07/18/upshot/nike-vaporfly-shoe-strava.html

Sort of regret returning my obsidian pair, but I'm still holding out hope that Nike will do an interesting collab with these.

Really solid article, and yes, it does back up what a lot of us already said about them, too. Running in these have been such a pure joy, and it's a solid factor that improves paces and allows the legs to recover faster.

What do you mean by "collab?" If you're talking about something like an Off-White collab, they're not going to do that with the Vaporfly. The best shoe to take care of that is the Zoom Fly. The Vaporfly 4% is a whole different breed that's too good to be part of a collaborative project. Plus, they're already done with it since they're working on the next Vaporfly.

Really solid article, and yes, it does back up what a lot of us already said about them, too. Running in these have been such a pure joy, and it's a solid factor that improves paces and allows the legs to recover faster.

What do you mean by "collab?" If you're talking about something like an Off-White collab, they're not going to do that with the Vaporfly. The best shoe to take care of that is the Zoom Fly. The Vaporfly 4% is a whole different breed that's too good to be part of a collaborative project. Plus, they're already done with it since they're working on the next Vaporfly.
Yes, though it certainly doesn't need to be at the Off-White level. I would love something like the Zoom Fly SP, even. Anyhow, while I wait, I think I'm going to give the Pegasus Turbos a try.

Back
Top Bottom