Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Just got shipping confirmation from RW :smokin
Im assuming whoever placed order early on RW, they would honor their orders.

I like how RW hasnt made their live chat available yet. I know there's a 3hr time difference but you'd think the online chat would be available for a release like this.
yeah they can be weird like that. I imagine they're not in the office yet, although on a day like today you figure the boss would be like "Everyone get their *** in early!" Eventually the shoes will show up at some random time today

Just got shipping confirmation from RW :smokin
Im assuming whoever placed order early on RW, they would honor their orders.
damn really? i haven't received a ship confirm yet. if they do, i'll be getting 2 pairs tomorrow. not a bad problem to have i guess. NDC is all sold out now except for small sizes...

Nike: hey these were a success last year let’s make the same amount even if most people couldn’t buy them

stock isnt too bad

ndc is selling out but fleet feet, dsg and jr has almost fsr still

i think eastbay still got a few sizes left too so those who wants a pair and did their due diligence should be able to get pair

Chat with RW

15:08:54 Kevin: Quick question regarding the Vaporfly 4%. It was on your site earleir today and was removed. Do you know when it will restock again?

15:09:41 Courtney: They are sold out for now.
15:09:53 Courtney: We do not know when we will get them again.
15:10:11 Courtney: I apologize for this.
15:10:12 Kevin: Wow, that quickly. alright. Thanks. Appreciate it

15:10:53 Courtney: It was very quick Can I help with any thing else?
15:11:10 Kevin: Understood. No, that'll be all. Thanks

RW tells me that the orders that people got in early this AM are legit. the page went 404 because they sold out so fast. Still no shipping confirm though, they told me later today once all the 'processing' gets done...

Local FleetFeet told me NDC sold out in 2 minutes this morning. He said sizes will appear but you will be unable to checkout after you enter info, etc;. I got to the local store 45 min after open and they had 1 pair left and it was in my size. Told me they sold all 45 pairs they had already. Some higher power is on my side today, that’s for sure. I’m absolutely elated I was able to get my hands on a pair, and just mind blown at how fast they are selling. I’ve never been a part of a VF release before but this is crazy!

reflections cool
zoom-fly-sp-mens-running-shoe-7fdmH4.jpg

zoom-fly-sp-mens-running-shoe-7fdmH4.jpg

Short run but instantly fell in love with these. Felt pretty good to have a new pair to run in. To me these felt much more responsive. Half size up was a good call, so much that I’m sending my ZF FK’s back to exchange for a larger size.

EE96DAEF-B627-4CBB-8C77-9B935C446AAB.jpeg

All these posts talking about going half a size up are making me nervous about going TTS haha. I still haven't had a chance to run in mine :frown:

Back
Top Bottom