Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Bring fuel 4-5 gu’s or gel’s (even if you didn’t practice with it). Take water / Gatorade often.

Can’t start a marathon too slow. Later mike legs will thank you.
Thanks!!!

What about for after the race? will be sticking around Tokyo a few days after to enjoy the city. how should I recover?

Had a quick question for you guys... do the Vaporfly 4% have removable insoles? I know they're designed to be as light as possible but I run with an orthotic and was wondering if I could pull the stock one and use my orthotic in these. Thanks.

Had a quick question for you guys... do the Vaporfly 4% have removable insoles? I know they're designed to be as light as possible but I run with an orthotic and was wondering if I could pull the stock one and use my orthotic in these. Thanks.

I haven't tried in my FK version but the OG's i could not pull the insole out. They were glued on pretty securely. Makes sense for a racing shoe like this, the last thing you need to happen during a race is have the insole come loose and slip out. Not that I have experienced it but I do remember someone posting a pic in here of this happening to an elite runner during a race.

I haven't tried in my FK version but the OG's i could not pull the insole out. They were glued on pretty securely. Makes sense for a racing shoe like this, the last thing you need to happen during a race is have the insole come loose and slip out. Not that I have experienced it but I do remember someone posting a pic in here of this happening to an elite runner during a race.

3FFDC568-D25E-4660-ABF6-8BF62FED1C61.jpeg

Eliud.

any tips for first time marathon runner? running Tokyo on sunday! will be wearing my VFF4% that ive been training in. shooting for sub4. fueling tips? water tips? anything!

Nothing new on race day. Hopefully u found a fueling strategy that worked for u on the long runs during training. I use gels every 4-5 miles. I also alternate between water/Gatorade whenever I see a stop.

Best tip I have is enjoy the race. Hardest part of training is over. The marathon is about keeping a healthy mindset the whole race or you’ll go down a dark hole very quickly.

826E87F7-0BB8-400C-9BC3-1E24B9DBB1B2.jpeg

White ZFFKs came in. Casual wear for these, the React is too dense for running for my preference, but perfect for walking. Might give them a go during the summer once it heats up, might be a lot softer then.

I think they’ve been up for a week or two, but when I saw the SPORT30 code last week I didn’t hesitate.

Ended up buying the WW 98's during that promo. Not regretting it but I hope these stay around long enough in my size to hit disco and apply this 20% along with GC #ballinonabudget

Back
Top Bottom