Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nice man - I'm not far up the street from you. Enjoy your stay

Local or on vacay yourself? If so, enjoy too. Boardwalk is beautiful. Distance between that and the beach is something else lol but makes for a good run/walk

Growing up, my dad used to make me R.C. cars to play with. He made me several dozens of them. I saw the whole process built from scratch to a completely functioning R.C. car. I remember him taking the time to airbrush/spraypaint the clear bodies with designs and colors I wanted. The final step was placing the decals on the body to add to the detail. Now, I'm planning to use those elements on my ZF3 design:

ZF3.png

I'm really hopeful that the decals will adhere to the "VaporWeave" material well.

Last edited:
Growing up, my dad used to make me R.C. cars to play with. He made me several dozens of them. I saw the whole process built from scratch to a completely functioning R.C. car. I remember him taking the time to airbrush/spraypaint the clear bodies with designs and colors I wanted. The final step was placing the decals on the body to add to the detail. Now, I'm planning to use those elements on my ZF3 design:

ZF3.png

I'm really hopeful that the decals will adhere to the "VaporWeave" material well.
Dope concept.

I want a RC car so bad but sheit is way more complicated than it used to be when I was a kid in the 90’s. Not to mention expensive. I’ve been looking at Traxx cars but I’m overwhelmed.

I loved the Zoom Fly 2/ Zoom Fly SP....was looking forward to the Zoom Fly 3. Got them in the mail today....The heel slippage is way too much...front felt good but even with thicker socks my heel just wouldn't stay in place

you cant size down?

I'm a 9 usually...and go half a size down for all runners...so there really isn't much room in the toebox...even tried tying them as tight as possible and there was still slippage.....I want to love these so much...but I'm gonna have to return them

that sucks but on the bright side the ZF2 and SPs are going for good prices these days so you can just stock up on those if it works for you

Picked up the N%FK with the LT2 outsole. The OG VF4% never felt locked down to me, but the VF4%FK felt amazing. I have the VFN%, but haven't worn them for a run yet - Thursday's tempo run will be their first tryout. May be wearing them for the RnR half in Dublin weekend after this - if not, it's the VF4%FK (which, by the way, have two half marathons, four 10 milers, and four 10Ks on them and they hardly have any signs of wear after over 100 miles including two wear-in training runs).

Awesome, let us know how they feel. This is pretty much the setup I'd choose so I'm interested to see what you think of the different outsole.

Pics would be great too!

Makes much more sense. Most of the iD options are $30-$40 more than the standard shoe. $55 was pushing it. Wonder how many people bought @ that $305 price mark

Maybe they forgot to account for the $25 drop in price on the regular VFN% when they priced the By You version????

DSG also selling the Boston VFFK for $179.99 right now. Discounted to $199 and then another $20 discount on top of that when I put them in the shopping cart.

if it were me id be asking a 20% coupon code along with that refund especially if that is the second time

Makes much more sense. Most of the iD options are $30-$40 more than the standard shoe. $55 was pushing it. Wonder how many people bought @ that $305 price mark

I purchased at the $305 price. Contacted CS, and they told me I have to wait until AFTER i receive them before they can do a price adjustment....Side note, I only purchased them as an ID because they offer a sz 15 on Nike By You, but only up to a sz 13 on GR version. Being taxed $30 ($55 at the price I paid originally) to get a GR shoe in my size that will end up going on clearance. :smh:

i wonder if theyd actually add more color options for the VF NBY?

or when a VFN% comes out they'll just add that color option if you want it with FK or VF1 upper?

Back
Top Bottom