Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Do we know what time on 2/29 the Alphafly drop will happen on the NRC app ?

I asked the same question to Nike Support when the BRS NEXT% were coming out and he said drops are typically at 7am PST. That’s exactly when they dropped. I’m betting on that same time again, though I haven’t seen anything official.

I asked the same question to Nike Support when the BRS NEXT% were coming out and he said drops are typically at 7am PST. That’s exactly when they dropped. I’m betting on that same time again, though I haven’t seen anything official.

Yeah, I seem to recall a 10:00am (EST) drop for the 4% and N%

I'll be in the middle of a long run at that time, so I'll have to pause my run to cop.

I hope this drop isn't as limited as the initial N% drop. I swear they released only 2 pairs in every size.

am I being too hopeful to think that they may do something local in Atlanta on SNKRS with the AlphaFly/Olympic Trials this weekend?

the running community really needs to thank nike for not just changing the game but disrupting their world

im not saying running was a dying sport but damn did they put them on the map and the sport is being talked about more than ever that i can remember outside of olympics or bolt breaking records

even other brands, nike somewhat started the athleisure trend and running companies have benefited and profited more than ever before, hell they have become common in the runway shows these days

and looks like lagats not going to be running in the AFs? regardless, gon' need this n% cw to release

Untitled.png

I’d bet on 10AM EST. This is the typical release time. Fingers crossed we can all get a pair.

the running community really needs to thank nike for not just changing the game but disrupting their world

im not saying running was a dying sport but damn did they put them on the map and the sport is being talked about more than ever that i can remember outside of olympics or bolt breaking records

even other brands, nike somewhat started the athleisure trend and running companies have benefited and profited more than ever before, hell they have become common in the runway shows these days

and looks like lagats not going to be running in the AFs? regardless, gon' need this n% cw to release

Untitled.png

The photo of that truck really means nothing. It was probably just a stock photo of a NIKE truck.

But I'm glad that the Alphafly won't kill the N%. Who knows, the N% may end up being the better shoe.

oh yeah, probably stock photo of the truck but the post was more for the message of AFs available for the trials

Untitled.png

I saw this post. Seems weird that Lagat would train in the Alphafly but is going to race in the Next%.

he did say he was testing it so maybe he ants to see which shoe he runs better in?

If I recall, NEXT% was release about 10 minutes early. Some was able to add to cart, but got payment errors. I'd assume that'd happen this Saturday with AlphaFly. I believe DeletedCSaccount DeletedCSaccount mentioned the stock# for later date is as many as Next% for wider release.

If I recall, NEXT% was release about 10 minutes early. Some was able to add to cart, but got payment errors. I'd assume that'd happen this Saturday with AlphaFly. I believe DeletedCSaccount DeletedCSaccount mentioned the stock# for later date is as many as Next% for wider release.

FWIW, for the BRS release they had them listed online as coming soon for about a week. I marked that model as a favorite (heart icon in the app/online). When I went to my favorites list online, the site allowed me to actually choose a size and add it to my cart. I would get errors when tried to check out though. Then right at 7PST on the release date, I was able to checkout without errors.

Maybe it was a similar issue as the initial release of the green NEXT% where despite being in your cart, they were still blocking the actual purchase?

Anyway, I’m keeping an eye out for them to be listed cuz I’ll try the exact same thing I did with the BRS. They were already in my cart and it made checkout super quick in the app.

Certainly was early on the next % initial release last April. Looked back at my order confirmations and checked out at 9:55 and 9:57 respectively.

Nike put the BRS Next % product page available (minus the ATC button) days before release. I haven't seen product page made available for AlphaFly. Regardless, I wouldn't stress too much if I strike out this Saturday. Hope those who want them and will use them, get them.

I'm hoping to grab a pair for Boston but if not, I'll most likely just use the BRS NXT%.
I’m thinking the same thing. Would love to get the Alphafly but if I strike out I have the BRS pair as a backup plan for Boston.

Last edited:
i sort of want to compare the tempo and AFN%, for ling distances, the tempos might be better since when i get tired i start to heel strike and the react heel might be better than zoomx in that regard

doesnt look like the tempo will have an early release though

they claim the top/inside part is react, right above the plate

the vid has been posted here several times

Back
Top Bottom