Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

didnt want to believe it til its in my hands, got the olympics in

2F0A21C2-3E37-47AF-BB9F-9233F9652DE3.jpeg

1598019280227.gif

Ran in these this morning and they are the real deal. The closure of gyms has led me to run outdoors the last 6 months. I normally ran indoors for speed daily but it’s hard to do the same outside. I been running in the infinity run and they wore down to the foam. These definitely run better on the road

Attachments

• 90E115CD-9522-4A3A-8132-F40E9E2575B4.jpeg
    90E115CD-9522-4A3A-8132-F40E9E2575B4.jpeg
    700.4 KB · Views: 129
Still haven't run in my AFs yet...stupid lingering achilles issue. Tried running in the Tempos and Endorphin Speed earlier this week but the heel counters were putting too much pressure on my heel/achilles so have just been jogging in the Infinity.

No particular combinations I like there so will give it a miss but great to see you can customise them now.

Deserved, specially for your passion and honesty.

thank, i honestly just want to get out and run in the shoes i want and encourage others to do the same

i actually missed out on the NBY again because when i got the message and posted it, i wanted yall to get first dibs in but i was in the middle of the run and nike didnt save the ones i made the other day and just didnt want to stop and play around with designs

i just got home and it looks like imma have to wait for a restock which i hope drops later on at a different timeslot

grats to those able to grab their id's

nike sends em like that on purpose so we can check out the anatomy of the shoes and in exchange once you return em, nike gives you a refund plus a 20% discount code, maybe 25% if you're sleek enough and cute

only the alphas came with a bag for mine

but the other cw of the vfn% might come with a bag

Back
Top Bottom