Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I'm expecting them to put a react/zoomx combination in the midsole and keep the pricing relatively the same, or as you say a full zoom and nylon plate and up the price.

Me either! I welcome that! As long as they keep the weight down a little.

Absolutely this. Nike needs to make their shoes lighter, not heavier. Seems as if ever shoe they have is 9.2oz+. Uhh, how about something closer to 8.2oz-8.5oz for a daily trainer. All of their competitors have shoes in this weight range for a daily trainer, but Nike has exactly *zero* shoes in this range. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but the Zoom Elite needs to be revived.

womens kipchoges out on ndc:

mens on there too but already sold out?

I grabbed a pair this morning. Probably going to send my pink heel Kipchoge AF back if I can get the Ekiden AF.

Nike should've included a "post card" with image like this along with the shoe, that'd be dope.
eliud-kipchoge.jpg

you know how those resellers are...

They did this to the Mbappe Rosa Vapor13s too and then just never ended up releasing them stateside. Never totally figured out why that happened either.

so not sure how this is all gonna pan out, but apparently jackrabbit showing the invincibles up in in two colorways

black at $180 but cant cart but white/blue/volt colorway at $130 that can cart. just unsure if its an error and they'll be shipping the react miler though so just beware if any of you guys wanna take the risk

code GET15ATJR gets you 15% off as well

Boom! Purchased. Hopefully they ship. I'm happy to wait till March if need be for that price.

Agree, I expect to get a back ordered email, but for under retail I’m ok with that. You can get another 8% cashback if you go through TopCashback.

Back
Top Bottom