Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

kpb6gl9qk4d71.jpg

Were these ever confirmed as Pegasus 39? I saw on the release calendar that Peg 39 is out next month and I'd love a pair if they're actually this one above.

Had the collars stitched down on my LunarEpics

76A5B605-4E68-470F-9842-E6247F5D14F3.jpeg

7878CB42-ACB8-46DF-8532-E749CA0A49F5.jpeg

They undoubtedly look DOPE with the inner knit pattern revealed! I hope the move makes them more stable. Planning to test them out again.

Last edited:
Also what we looking at here… those Zoom Fly SP? Blast from the past (2018 ) or a revival?

EDIT: Getty Images original Lebron going back into the archives. Got my hopes up rfx45 rfx45 thought ZF SP coming back lol
Don’t remember them ever releasing though…

The Invincible 2's upper is supposed to be more comfortable. Will cop after I retire my current pair of 1s.

From US11's Twitter: Air Zoom Infinity Tour Next% These look great for golf shoes, but I'm struggling to figure out what the point of the Zoom pods and Next% branding is.
FO8fTZyaMAAxzK8.jpg
FO8fTZvaUAA-sMg.jpg

After 200 miles in the streakfly, from easy runs to half marathon race pace, this has become my favorite shoe.

It’s so light, the outsole is actually pretty durable, no noticeable tread loss against foam areas. It’s snappy when it needs to be, but also good for slow runs. I hope these get flooded to the market so I can stock up when they hit clearance. I made the mistake of not stocking up on the Pegasus turbo and now they’re gone.

I’m curious how these will compare to the Pegasus Next Nature when they drop. That pebax plate in the streakfly seems hard to beat.

Big REGRETS not scooping up the Rawdacious VFN2s at the outlet when I saw them and had a 10% off NRC reward. There were two too. They were only $100. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom