Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

the checkered print does add an extra 5 horsepower though…

i need this printed on my vaporfly for my next race

IMG_0582.jpeg

No dice either. Carted and selected Apple Pay but was sold out instantly. At this rate they should just drop them on SNKRS.

Not a big fan of dark colored “super” racers/trainers”…but, for fun, I lowballed a reseller, and they actually accepted lol

I’m certain that they originally scooped them up from a Clearance Store for $100.

I mean, they're just as fast on feet right? I'm not generally looking down at my shoe color while I'm running :lol: Congrats on the score!

They certainly are experimenting with colorways, and I loving it! lol via IG
IMG_2071.jpeg

IMG_2068.jpeg

IMG_2070.jpeg

Are their rumors of a VFN4? Or is the update cycle every two years?

Since these are apparently the Olympics 2024 colorway I'm just guessing they're not gonna release a VFN4 this year. Guess they're gonna try to alternate years between updating AF and VF so the sales won't cannibalize each other or something lol?? Haven't heard anything about the Invincible 4 yet either.

Kenyan Benson Kipruto won the men's Tokyo Marathon in 2 hours, 2 minutes, 16 seconds on Sunday, breaking former world-record holder Eliud Kipchoge's course mark in perfect racing conditions on the streets of the Japanese capital.
Thought the guy above won the race. Seemed like a slow time. 2:17 seconds from breaking two!!!

Interesting theories floating around Tokyo Marathon / Kipchoge, but it doesn't quite add up to me for it to be an alphafly elite releasing for the olympics. Its just been added to the athletics list and will be considered in development until 2025 (at least), plus alphafly has been working in 2 year cycles anyway.

But it is interesting to see a AF prototype painted over to look like the upcoming AF3 volt release to try and get the masses interested, but not surprising (marketing).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom