NikeID Mesh March 20th **UPDATE 3/27**

I'm gettin all giddy
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

i'm struggling to stay awake...They better be up at 3am or I'm gonna be pissed that I stayed up for nothing.

With all the hype yall are creating, and if this comes true, I hope yall smash the site right when it goes up so it strikes Nike that we want more mesh andgood colors!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

With all the hype yall are creating, and if this comes true, I hope yall smash the site right when it goes up so it strikes Nike that we want more mesh and good colors!!!
pimp.gif

that'd be crazy
laugh.gif

sigh, sometimes i knew it was to good to be true...shouldve bought more at 90 a pop. nothing on members only either

what the heck??? a month a waiting and nothing today BOO!!!!!! well my bitterness this morning was eased a lil by my purchase of ATC II's but man do i wantsome mesh AM 1's and 90's. anybody know whats going on? can we still expect an update or was this just a rumor started to break mesh fiends hearts?someone shed some light please!!

Time to go with pitchforks and torches to the OP's house and run him out of the village. That seems like the only fair thing to do ... (just kidding).

I haven't been this disappointed since the AM Light thread where everyone waited for what we later found were Euro-only colorways to drop on some randomSaturday about a year ago.

I kind of figured it wasnt going to come out. Because we never have any solid confirmation....
we only hear from " an employee, " which usually, us NTers know more than a Niketown employee,
or we hear from our brother's best friend's uncles cousin, who supposedly is the head of Nike ID.......

o well, i guess no mesh will save me some $$.

My homeboy was in NY last week and he asked at NTNY if the options were definitely being changed on the 20th and he said the employee
told him they were only changing at the id studio in NY. I figured she was mistaken or he just heard wrong but maybe not.

nobody ever said changes to the options for Nike iD meant the website.....i mean it's pretty known that how Nike operates is to change stuff at the studioand maybe, just maybe you get to do something similar online at the Members only page 3-6 months down the road....

on a side note, J's are on Nike iD now.... it's gone from worse to worse......
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom