NikeID Mesh March 20th **UPDATE 3/27**

^ Sorry but I am not a big fan of th BW, plus it would have been better if those had the mesh option too.

Originally Posted by JMD81

I didn't say they were limited at all. Don't you remember it getting to a stage where there was an influx of orders and Nike decided to stop the flow and released a certain allocation everyday? Kids were sitting at their computers refreshing their page in the hope to get their order in.

And besides, the hype around air maxes is alot bigger than what it was a few years ago. ALOT bigger.

you may be right as air maxes are getting more popular though i havnt really noticed around ny. most people are all still doing the sb dunk movement or w/eit is. im just hoping for some mesh and nubuck.

So are Mesh AM1 iD's are available at the NTNY studio?...

Thanks to anybody who can come through with any information about colors/materials/etc...

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

So are Mesh AM1 iD's are available at the NTNY studio?...

Thanks to anybody who can come through with any information about colors/materials/etc...

No, AM1's are not available at the studio. AM90's and BW's.

Nike continues to drop the ball and disappoint
smh.gif

sad, i'm checking the site everyday hoping they put up the mesh and new materials. Is the patent leather and croc print that popular that they've keptthem up so long? C'mon now!

AM1 are no longer available on nikeid.com. Hopefully they're updating material/colors, keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

AM1 are no longer available on nikeid.com. Hopefully they're updating material/colors, keeping my fingers crossed.

I ordered my pair of AM1s over a month ago and just got an e-mail saying they were delayed and the roder would be cancelled if they don't ship in amonth. What was the toe material on the AM1s before they were taken down?

Hopefully. Lets face it. It's not gonna be because they sold out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

Hopefully. Lets face it. It's not gonna be because they sold out
laugh.gif

Isn't that the truth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by mheftman

^

leather.
the same type as the upper or was it perforated or anything?

same type.
all sections of the upper were the same smooth leather.

(unless of course you got the croc or snake mudguard/accent)

...and to think i was complaining about prices being $150 with the simple color and mesh options....now, i wouldn;t mind paying $150 for those same options.you never know what you got till it;s gone i guess....

Back
Top Bottom