NikePark coming back from the dead!

NT > NP

I was never a member of NikePark, so I dont know the deal besides whats been said about it on NT, but I for one am cool with my NT membership.

ima check it out when it opens back up, but im a NT head.
pimp.gif

yooooo I remember this site, didnt know it was nikepark

what! reminiscing son

netzero days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Now if only Kicksology would come back
we can only wish that site was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ive heard of nikepark but never went to it, what was it? an older version of NT?

EFF Professor K...dude bad mouth NT in his final post before going to the "other site."

Originally Posted by Mike Diamond

[Whodini] The older cats come out at night, the older cats come out at night. [/Whodini]

wink.gif

i tried to sing that aloud with the song playing in my head.
+!+* didnt sound right
laugh.gif

Not gonna pretend that I was ever part of NP or knew anything about it, but I'm happy with NT.

NP looks kinda dull too.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Mike Diamond

[Whodini] The older cats come out at night, the older cats come out at night. [/Whodini]

wink.gif

i tried to sing that aloud with the song playing in my head.
*%!% didnt sound right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i did too

smh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by oinker34

Man, I remember NikePark! That was the message board that used to have all the + signs and if a post got so big it filled up the whole forum with
sub-responses! If any of the OG's remember, HoopsBoy used to get ROASTED on this site.. And JerseyJoe used to be the new age Dirty/JumpmanSt. This will
be interesting!!
pimp.gif
Oink, my man, how you gonna do me like that? I mean I was back in like 6th or 7th grade when I found NP (been on NT since '99, 8th grade
pimp.gif
), but I never remember dudes going at me (pause)? I never acted like a 13 year old lol. I was a grown man in kicks back then compared to these young cats I see lined up on saturday morning for kicks now. Kinda weird that all 10 kids in front of me in line at Footaction for the Motorsports VI were under 16. Not to mention 2 of em were hyped for the Fusion 8s(
sick.gif
)! I mean, did they even see the man play? Shoot, I'm only 24 but these dudes couldn't even talk when he put up the last shot!

Back to topic though, NP was THAT place. I remember seeing the first drawings of the XI Retros. I posted pics of the sample sz 9 XI columbias from Active Athlete here in Houston and thought I was doing it LOL. Also picked up NDS cement IV retros with box and tag for $80 shipped!

BONUS - VintageUSA anyone?
Picked up used black/red XIs on there. Site only had dope kicks (until the factory variant 14s starting showing up
eyes.gif
). Place was ebay before ebay was ebay.

Grave digger...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Now if only Kicksology would come back
yeah that site was really nice. I always liked their sneaker reviews. it was real in-depth.
Yup. Used to be my favorite site for a long time. 

wait so is it just gonna be an archive to see old posts or are they gonna bring the board back to post on?

Man, I remember NikePark! That was the message board that used to have all the + signs and if a post got so big it filled up the whole forum with sub-responses! If any of the OG's remember, HoopsBoy used to get ROASTED on this site.. And JerseyJoe used to be the new age Dirty/JumpmanSt. This will be interesting!!
pimp.gif

On of the og's the original before nt. ah the good ole days when jordans were jordans, when shoes came out original in good quality, when they released on wednesday morning and kids would skip school, get they parents to go to work late just to line up to get jordans. I remember thats when fakes etc would get you called out, and wearing ogs was star studded status. Jersey joe, dutchroyalT, sneakerpimp. Ah the good ole days. I remember posting my collection. Still have my og v's with the 23 on the side brand new in the box. Thats when the game meant something.

Jumpmanair was cool to had pics of every nike ever created, i remember the nike encyclopedia. I wonder if they still make those or does anyone still have there og nike encyclopedia? Even had all the prototypes,sketches, inspirations for shoe designs.

yea nikepark definitely sorts the newbs from the vets on NT, was never on there while it was active however when I first joined NT in '03 I remember a lot of NikePark references

Man, I remember NikePark! That was the message board that used to have all the + signs and if a post got so big it filled up the whole forum with sub-responses! If any of the OG's remember, HoopsBoy used to get ROASTED on this site.. And JerseyJoe used to be the new age Dirty/JumpmanSt. This will be interesting!!
pimp.gif

On of the og's the original before nt. ah the good ole days when jordans were jordans, when shoes came out original in good quality, when they released on wednesday morning and kids would skip school, get they parents to go to work late just to line up to get jordans. I remember thats when fakes etc would get you called out, and wearing ogs was star studded status. Jersey joe, dutchroyalT, sneakerpimp. Ah the good ole days. I remember posting my collection. Still have my og v's with the 23 on the side brand new in the box. Thats when the game meant something.

Jumpmanair was cool to had pics of every nike ever created, i remember the nike encyclopedia. I wonder if they still make those or does anyone still have there og nike encyclopedia? Even had all the prototypes,sketches, inspirations for shoe designs

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Man, I remember NikePark! That was the message board that used to have all the + signs and if a post got so big it filled up the whole forum withsub-responses! If any of the OG's remember, HoopsBoy used to get ROASTED on this site.. And JerseyJoe used to be the new age Dirty/JumpmanSt. This willbe interesting!!
pimp.gif

BONUS - VintageUSA anyone?
Picked up used black/red XIs on there. Site only had dope kicks (until the factory variant 14s starting showing up
eyes.gif
). Place was ebay before ebay was ebay.
Oh man, i forgot about VintageUSA! I used to check that site daily, bought a pair of OG 13 flints way back when and they are stilling holding up today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

it'd be complete if hatatakashi and his many fakes made a come back..

Lol dude was the og fake seller, vintage photoshopage lol. Dude would take bits and pieces of og's from vintageusa and mix them in with his fake pics. Even make the fake dates/serial numbers on the tag/box. Do they still use the production/release date as the serial numbers for shoes esp jordans. I mean they havent came with anything new and i mean i had every model ever made so it was no need to repurcahse the same shoes over and over again.

Do anyone remember all the spinoffs hit and miss sites that were created after nikepark died? NT was as far as i know of the only one that lasted.

Back
Top Bottom