Nike's new RSVP process

machine learning... it's possible. The hand writing makes the app work harder, in terms of running algorithms that compare against known character styles. The "styles" definitions can be updated to take in account modifications that successfully tricked the system. As j23 mentioned, checking against a set of words, the app can actually guess some words.

I have first hand experience with converting the text in an image to a string. Not easy, but far from impossible.
My old palm IIIxe you could type by writing like half a letter with the stylus and it would come out right

We'll see about that. OCR certainly works well, but the combination of opening the link, analyzing the image, creating (correctly) the tag, and then replying for multiple users in a matter of seconds? We haven't seen how long it takes in an actual situation yet.
 its more on how you approach solving the problem. I would pull the image, smallest useable size, twitter gives you 3 normally. Analyze the image for the bounding box, cut down on the area to scan for text. Return an array of areas to scan, rank the results... You can do all this within a few seconds, likely within 3 if you optimize and refine. You can send out a number of tweets, something twitter should see as suspicious behavior, but whatever.

Its an interesting problem to solve. Anyone that solves it should be out here in the Bay Area... there's better money to be had with those skills. Nothing is more important than your own time, the sooner some of you realize that and start doing something, better opportunities await you. 

I'm positive chronos is in it for the money just like everyone else that does this. He just uses the word "donation" instead of "fee" to try and promote his services in these threads before Meth warned him to cut it out. I guarantee he makes enough money from "donations" per shoe RSVP to pay for his dedicated servers for an entire year so basically at this point he's just making money off of everyone and fooling everyone into thinking he has some altruistic intentions.

its more on how you approach solving the problem. I would pull the image, smallest useable size, twitter gives you 3 normally. Analyze the image for the bounding box, cut down on the area to scan for text. Return an array of areas to scan, rank the results... You can do all this within a few seconds, likely within 3 if you optimize and refine. You can send out a number of tweets, something twitter should see as suspicious behavior, but whatever.

Its an interesting problem to solve. Anyone that solves it should be out here in the Bay Area... there's better money to be had with those skills. Nothing is more important than your own time, the sooner some of you realize that and start doing something, better opportunities await you. 

That's a key thing right there. That should obviously be a red flag and those accounts should be banned. Fairly simple.

That's a key thing right there. That should obviously be a red flag and those accounts should be banned. Fairly simple.
Yeah but if you ban them from the Nikestore release (RSVP), Nike should ban them from Nikestore online as well.  It is already difficult for those that don't live near a Niketown to purchase online, if these people are banned from store purchases then they will just migrate to online even more.  Which will help some and screw even more people.  If they ban someone it should be for both the RSVP and online release as well.

I'm positive chronos is in it for the money just like everyone else that does this. He just uses the word "donation" instead of "fee" to try and promote his services in these threads before Meth warned him to cut it out. I guarantee he makes enough money from "donations" per shoe RSVP to pay for his dedicated servers for an entire year so basically at this point he's just making money off of everyone and fooling everyone into thinking he has some altruistic intentions.
lol To be honest I could care less what his true intentions are.   Like I said in a previous post.  I spend $10.00 to $15.00 bucks in gas driving around town entering raffles that I'm not guaranteed I'm going to win.  You only pay him the $10.00 bucks if you win and paying him is optional.  I used his services for the 13's and I didn't donate a penny and I still won a rsvp.  I went 0-13 before using his services.   I don't have a problem donating to him in the future.   It's only $10.00 bucks.  

I previously spoke about banning IP addresses and the bot crew told me it's too easy to change IP addresses so changing a name/accounts should be even easier. I do agree with you though.  I might be naive but I can't see Nike not being able to solve this ish if they REALLY wanted to, feel me. If I were at Nike I'd make it rain........shoes! LOL 

Last edited:
yup it sure will, with the way technology is growing rapidly and 

with the com. techs getting wittier it'll eventually need an updated

version or even a completely new approach prob.. in like in 2-3 months..lol

It's funny seeing people get so worked up about chronos and these other rsvp services... I want to see how many of you all complaining, actually win. I dont think I would havd ever got through without the rsvp service, I dont have time to watch Twitter all day, and online youre obviously competing with bots as well. im not about to WASTE money, time, and gas to enter these stupid raffles. I would MUCH rather donate my little $10, which is less than a movie ticket now days, to someone who is cool enough to do they work for me. To the people who dont even have Niketown in your area, why are you even upset for lol...Its cool that Nike is actually trying to do something about it... but its the stores that need to make changes too! Not just Nike! all Nike does is make the shoe, set a price point and sends it to retailers. The physical locations are the ones handling the actual release, and until they stop choosing **** heads and ******** for managers and staff. Continue to enjoy Nikes failed attempts to "make things fair" for everyone....CAUSE LIFE AINT FAIR, GET OVER IT.

It's funny seeing people get so worked up about chronos and these other rsvp services... I want to see how many of you all complaining, actually win. I dont think I would havd ever got through without the rsvp service, I dont have time to watch Twitter all day, and online youre obviously competing with bots as well. im not about to WASTE money, time, and gas to enter these stupid raffles. I would MUCH rather donate my little $10, which is less than a movie ticket now days, to someone who is cool enough to do they work for me. To the people who dont even have Niketown in your area, why are you even upset for lol...Its cool that Nike is actually trying to do something about it... but its the stores that need to make changes too! Not just Nike! all Nike does is make the shoe, set a price point and sends it to retailers. The physical locations are the ones handling the actual release, and until they stop choosing **** heads and ******** for managers and staff. Continue to enjoy Nikes failed attempts to "make things fair" for everyone....CAUSE LIFE AINT FAIR, GET OVER IT.
I won damn near every RSVP I wanted without any help before the bots started. I'm not paying anyone any amount of money for something I can do myself. Aside from the Yeezy 2 fiasco, I never had to camp in front of my computer to win either. I hope Nike enforces the ban against people that like to use bots that they alluded to. If they do that one thing, they can deter a lot of this nonsense.

you dont have to pay lol... just sign up.Theres tons of ppl that won, without paying. if you cant beat em, join em. lol

you dont have to pay lol... just sign up.Theres tons of ppl that won, without paying. if you cant beat em, join em. lol
Oh I know bruh. I won the Chuckposites for free LOL. I'm just saying that people don't need the bots to win. All of us can't win anyway so some people will inevitably resort to trying to skirt the system when they lose.

I have no plans on using bots or anything. I am just going to RSVP the legit way like I always have. I just wanna know if there's any way to get Twitter notifications with the picture to show instead of just the link.

The picture is from here (not sure why the one you posted is in black and white... I guess to show how easy it might be to find the circled word?):

I think Chinese programmers can crack the code . At NT Chicago I saw a mom and dad and there 2 sons , looked like computer geeks to me . Anyways they all got rsvp's fir the eggplants including old *** mom and dad . That **** was suspicious . Lucky fuks walked out with 4 pairs of eggplant . You know they just wanted to resell them . I don't own a gun but that's the type of **** that makes me want to . Ill go postal on a reseller.
man **** them eggplants, I aint wear mine yet and im bout to take em back

Back
Top Bottom