Nike's new RSVP process

i'll be glad when they drop the link.. im campin at the crib for a twitter photo.. wtf am i on???!?!!

Good luck getting it on your iPhone. You know when you Tweet you gotta click the link, wait for the image to load, then go back to your messages and type it out and click send. I understand if you don't have access to a computer, but it's gonna be very very hard with a phone.

Good luck getting it on your iPhone. You know when you Tweet you gotta click the link, wait for the image to load, then go back to your messages and type it out and click send. I understand if you don't have access to a computer, but it's gonna be very very hard with a phone.

No biggie... I scored many RSVP on my iPhone before bots :smokin

i have a crazzy situation that happened to me today!! so i get a phone call from nike talking **** about how did i order 2 sneakers of the bred 11's on rd. and they start talking about bots and gave me a warning about it saying that in the future they will cancell the order. so i stated i didnt use no f*cking bots and she still said its a warning and that they are cracking down on the bots. i told her theres nothing she can do about the bots for the simple fact that every program has a remedy especially if your good at coding and all i heard was silence. has this ever happened to any of you guys and can they actually ban u from buying sneakers even if i wasnt using a bot. this is ridiculous!!

sounds like they started a team for users that ordered bots. you were actually only supposed to be limted to 1 pair so that could have gotten you flagged incorrectly.

i can tell you there is a team dedicated to ebay sales of Nike Vouchers (not gift cards). I purchased one from a member on here and used it for the galaxy release last year. The only thing that saved me was that I did overnight shipping so by the time they caught on to it being a voucher, I had already received the package. At the time of purchase, I did not know that you cannot sell vouchers and that each one has the person it was given to's information attached.
Got that call about 3 times for the same order.

sounds like they started a team for users that ordered bots. you were actually only supposed to be limted to 1 pair so that could have gotten you flagged incorrectly.

i can tell you there is a team dedicated to ebay sales of Nike Vouchers (not gift cards). I purchased one from a member on here and used it for the galaxy release last year. The only thing that saved me was that I did overnight shipping so by the time they caught on to it being a voucher, I had already received the package. At the time of purchase, I did not know that you cannot sell vouchers and that each one has the person it was given to's information attached.

Can you still order? When I was young My sister ordered some shoes from nike with a stolen cc and after nike caught it they banned our address from being shipped to lol.

hot damn... chicago rvsp for foams was only opened for 1 minute. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Boston was open for about 10 seconds. apparently the bots have been adjusted. I never even got the pic loaded on my phone.

lol @ all the people that said "RIP Bots"... 
roll.gif
 if it's technology based, it will always be won by bots! you need a bot to respond like a fast human? set a delay of 2-3 seconds... hot damn! props to the programmers! 

Boston was open for about 10 seconds. apparently the bots have been adjusted. I never even got the pic loaded on my phone.
I doubt all bots have adjusted.

Remember that all Nike stores have started to use the auto-respond to DM method. 

We are just seeing how long it actually takes for RSVP to get filled..

In the past, Nike Stores would leave their RSVP open for several minutes while they reply thus taking several hours to send out all DM's...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by squadup***** 

after being accused of using bots on nike i said that theres nothing they can do!!!  their programmers and it department isnt up to par with all the other programers
i really dont think they care too much, the shoes are still getting sold.  there will always be people complaining about the process no matter what.  people are on twitter complaining that they didn't get the rsvp when they rsvp within 5 mins.. get out of here.

Can you still order? When I was young My sister ordered some shoes from nike with a stolen cc and after nike caught it they banned our address from being shipped to lol.

i can. i just said the voucher was given to me. they wanted names and stuff but i wasnt inclined to provide that info.

dude did ask me if i was a reseller because dude looked at my order history since like 03 or something and saw different sizes from time to time.

As a computer science engineer I say the new rsvp is pretty good. the whole picture rsvp is hard for any programmer to make a bot. Its like trying to do a capcha letter but with a picture and words. The only way I know a bot would work is if that the person who created the bot already knows how the picture is going to be plus #, but im sure it will be different for each nike store. Sure it might be hacked one day but for now everyone should be good. The only challange now is the managers who are grimy and give out the hastags. But good luck everyone on the rsvp today.

i really dont think they care too much, the shoes are still getting sold.  there will always be people complaining about the process no matter what.  people are on twitter complaining that they didn't get the rsvp when they rsvp within 5 mins.. get out of here.

ya, i mean, i think nike (like any company in general) prefers to sell it's products as quickly as possible & tweaking the rsvp was just an attempt at good short-term public relations

I think the old hand out wristbands at a random time method was better than this twitter RSVP. Either way its getting out of hand.

As a computer science engineer I say the new rsvp is pretty good. the whole picture rsvp is hard for any programmer to make a bot. Its like trying to do a capcha letter but with a picture and words. The only way I know a bot would work is if that the person who created the bot already knows how the picture is going to be plus #, but im sure it will be different for each nike store. Sure it might be hacked one day but for now everyone should be good. The only challange now is the managers who are grimy and give out the hastags. But good luck everyone on the rsvp today.

i think the goal is to put out the wildfire that was spreading where everyone and their momma was writing a twitter app.

no, it does not eliminate everyone but it sure does eliminate the rookies and the people that dont feel putting in the extra time and effort to keep up with nike's attempts at thwarting the exploiters.

Back
Top Bottom