Nike's new RSVP process

Keep in mind that even if a lot of the bots are eliminated, you're still going to need to be very fast to win an RSVP. You're competing against hundreds of other people for a limited number of shoes in your specific size. Depending on how popular your size is and how much hype the shoe has, it's going to go really quick, even if there were no bots at all. I'm not surprised that the RSVP window is closing so fast. I never got why dudes are surprised that they don't win an RSVP if they DMed 2-3 minutes after the tweet goes out. You're too damn slow at that point. Just think about the number of people who want them, and the number of pairs that they have.

Hit the nail on the head.

I think most Niketowns will be doing a second RSVP.

There should be close to 700 unclaimed pairs Nationwide according to some bot users IG.

no white foams at niketown san francisco 
mean.gif

Crazy Nike Scottsdale closed within 20 sec for both foams and Kobes

I thought I would have a chance with this new system in place.. got my DM sent before they sent out that it was closed, but didn't get a confirmation DM for the Foams.. I wish they would just go back to FCFS or some kind of wristband thing.. this whole twitter thing and resellers have ruined the shoe game in my opinion..

I was able to RSVP on my iPhone at Roosevelt field for the foams. No need for bots these days.

Doesn't look as hard like this.
I think this specific image is easy coz it's on the top portion of the image.  What abt this image that i attached? the circled text is at the bottom with bunch of noise on the background.  just curious.

Rvspsniper tweeted they are once again open for rsvps. Nike finally respond only to fail lol.

Bots - 1
Nike - 0

Rvspsniper tweeted they are once again open for rsvps. Nike finally respond only to fail lol.

Bots - 1
Nike - 0

not really a fail. its more of a weeding out process. you dont hit a homerun on the first swing. the new process got rid of a lot of rookies therefore lowering the overall bot numbers. i doubt there will be a 100% solution as long as they use twitter but less is always better than more.

I think this specific image is easy coz it's on the top portion of the image.  What abt this image that i attached? the circled text is at the bottom with bunch of noise on the background.  just curious.
the noise makes it a little more difficult. but the mechanism i would use to find the circle still works for either. btw, what store was that one for?

the noise makes it a little more difficult. but the mechanism i would use to find the circle still works for either. btw, what store was that one for?

this was from nike Chicago. any free shape recognition app that you can suggest?

I was able to RSVP on my iPhone at Roosevelt field for the foams. No need for bots these days.
Did the same thing, minutes later.

I also got the HGGs on my own via rsvp.

I don;t think my luck will continue this way though. 

Imma try out the rsvp for the next release any advice?
now that the legit RSVP bots have managed to come up with a solution for Nike's new format it's going to be even more difficult for the average person to do it on their own. With the additional step necessary to locate the hashtag in the picture, hyped up releases are going to be impossible. I have stopped trying because it's so time consuming to sit there and keep refreshing my twitter feed all day until they finally open RSVP's. Twitter notifications I feel are too delayed to even have a chance. sometimes I get notified 20-30 seconds after they actually tweet which is already too late. 

I am definitely not here to promote the bots but I feel if you cant beat them why even try. If you want the RSVP that bad pay the 20 bucks (could be more on hyped releases) and you dont have to go nuts half the day waiting and refreshing. There could be more but the 2 legit RSVP bots I know are SneakerRSVP and RSVPsniper. 

I myself want the the 8's coming out this week and decided to fork over the 20 Bucks so I dont have to go nuts on Thursday. 

My other piece of advice is dont put all your eggs in one basket! I'm going to my local spot who does RSVP's Wednesday mornings on a FCFS basis. 

Ive said my peace now good luck!

yeah that sucks I don't even have a phone so I guess ill be sitting around trying my luck on Thursday :/ just hope I can figure out how to Dm

Back
Top Bottom