NIKES ONLINE RAFFLE SYSTEM

i hope this doesnt mean they are going to release shoes online.. its BS to people who dont live near a nikestore..  hell there isnt one in all of Florida! 
Its a damn shame they dont have a Nike store in miami of all places !!!!!
mean.gif

Guess we just have to wait for the one in miami beach to open and god knows when thats gonna be.

Its a damn shame they dont have a Nike store in miami of all places !!!!!:smh:

Guess we just have to wait for the one in miami beach to open and god knows when thats gonna be.
They closed the one in Miami, right? Sucks.

You guys panicking need to read the website. This is for instore releases only and is the same thing they've been doing the past 6 months. So you guys that live nowhere near a Niketown feel like you're getting screwed over: NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

THIS. People need to learn to read.

big up! on the pick up.....now the unclaimed pairs are sold in store right? so, in essence it becomes a sloppier FCFS.

Yeah, I saw that but I am hard pressed to believe Nike will never-ever-ever sell unclaimed pairs. I just took it to mean that they will not return to the raffle pool.

Yeah, I saw that but I am hard pressed to believe Nike will never-ever-ever sell unclaimed pairs. I just took it to mean that they will not return to the raffle pool.
They did the same "unclaimed will be unavailable" stunt on the DB8s last November at NTLV. But I heard NTSF did re-raffle the DB8s from the original pool of entries; it's so random and erratic!

Yup NTNY along with Nike Georgetown and any other inline retail experience are doing the hybrid online raffle....still no NDC or SNKRS release though...

I believe those unclaimed pairs are send back to Nike and they re-distrubute them through the online restocks on their website.

I believe those unclaimed pairs are send back to Nike and they re-distrubute them through the online restocks on their website.
Nope. Unclaimed pairs go to the employee store and sold there instead. Confirmed on the amount of cigar and champagne and shattered backboards that were available there.

@pacmagic thanks for the confirmation as I know they don't go back for sale online or offline....up until now my only confirmation of this was the number of employees with SBBs who got them from the employee store (East Coast store in NH). Lol

Last edited:
@pacmagic thanks for the confirmation as I know they don't go back for sale online or offline....up until now my only confirmation of this was the number of employees with SBBs who got them from the employee store (East Coast store in NH). Lol

AND ALSO FROM THE EMPLOYEE STORE IN MEMPHIS AS WELL.

MANY COOKED THERE :wink:

Back
Top Bottom