@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be advised that you BOT pay for service users will be flagged...sure you can make new twitter handles but, effectively, someone will be writing down names at stores of suspected "bot" usage. Just an FYI
From what I have heard they have found a way to make the bot  non detectable too.  

It will be the same number of bots, nothing has changed.....google is everyone's best friend

Its a shame that this is what the sneaker game has come to! I dont condone the bot but i have 1. Its a shame that i need a program to get me sneakers

Be advised that you BOT pay for service users will be flagged...sure you can make new twitter handles but, effectively, someone will be writing down names at stores of suspected "bot" usage. Just an FYI
They better not put me down. I'm 7/7, but I did it all legit.

i think its only one way to really detect a bot, but that doesnt show up in a DM soooooo

Effectively I can run my app through any of my users. There's over 2500 of them. I can randomly select which accounts to use each week and I only need 10 to run most of my system. I thought about this from the very beginning as it would be very easy to know who the bots are as the message is tagged. If you hav e asimple Webb app using the twitter API they could immediately know who you are and ban the bot. Check any twitter app and when you send a message it says "sent by tweetbot" or something depending on the app. The messages that come through an app are tagged. Very easy to block. you must be able to rebuild instances of the app on the fly to be safe. That said its clear Nike is not very advanced at this, but if you can't program don't waste your money on paying some guy on elance to try to build a solution for this. The image thing is a joke btw. Any off the shelf OCR can read the hashtag. Wa
S hoping it would be more challenging.

Effectively I can run my app through any of my users. There's over 2500 of them. I can randomly select which accounts to use each week and I only need 10 to run most of my system. I thought about this from the very beginning as it would be very easy to know who the bots are as the message is tagged. If you hav e asimple Webb app using the twitter API they could immediately know who you are and ban the bot. Check any twitter app and when you send a message it says "sent by tweetbot" or something depending on the app. The messages that come through an app are tagged. Very easy to block. you must be able to rebuild instances of the app on the fly to be safe. That said its clear Nike is not very advanced at this, but if you can't program don't waste your money on paying some guy on elance to try to build a solution for this. The image thing is a joke btw. Any off the shelf OCR can read the hashtag. Wa

My man

Funny to see people saying "down with the corrupt twitter rsvp bots" and that with a couple of tweaks, many of them are still very successful today at Niketowns across the US. It's all automated on Nike's end now. RSVPs are opening and closing within minutes with instantaneous responses. And to see people still crying and *****ing on twitter about everything being rigged. Absolutely hilarious. Lol

seems like the bots won still..the RSVPS lasted less than 10 seconds..the kobe went in 2..the closed text came literally at the same time as RSVP open.. no human could possibly open an image and type that quick :smh:

Now this is good news!
wink.gif

this is why i couldn't get my damn foamposites this morning 

i dont think nike can stop these guys :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom