@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres some dude on here that charges people 100 bucks for that add to cart script 
laugh.gif

he has this video in his sig too, no shame..

http://twitter.yfrog.com/mxpcwoyjfcegjbiovdonkwubz

you are allowed 150 API requests per hour/user. this code can block you out of twitter if you don't time it right.

Im new to this whole bot thing, but I need a better way to cop shoes online because just manually clicking the link is just luck of the draw nowadays.  I found a guy selling one for 250 that he says is an auto add to cart and twitter refresher. Not sure how effective it is or if worth 250, someone help me out. thanks

Im new to this whole bot thing, but I need a better way to cop shoes online because just manually clicking the link is just luck of the draw nowadays.  I found a guy selling one for 250 that he says is an auto add to cart and twitter refresher. Not sure how effective it is or if worth 250, someone help me out. thanks
don't buy it.  look around on here.  there's guys offering bots for free or for a lot cheaper.  Plus what he says doesn't make sense  He would have to have 2 different bots to do 2 different things.   rsvp and auto add to cart.

i get lucky on all these releases without having anything..

that add to cart thing is free btw, someone posted it in here i believe.

Ok
don't buy it.  look around on here.  there's guys offering bots for free or for a lot cheaper.  Plus what he says doesn't make sense  He would have to have 2 different bots to do 2 different things.   rsvp and auto add to cart.
ok well he said he got corks with it and he's never missed anything with it

Ok
ok well he said he got corks with it and he's never missed anything with it
lol everyone says that when they are trying to sell you something.   A lot of people have been getting scammed buying bots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom