@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get all greedy with my bot and charge people like some of these clowns or buy up a bunch and resell them. That **** lame as fuggggg brooooooooo!!!!

auto add to cart bots aka extensions will always work!!! since it's only manipulating mouse clicks....:lol:

Exactly, there isn't enough snitching in the world or whining people can do.  Someone else is always going to find a way to have an advantage.

Exactly. Adapt or miss out basically. Try hitting off a manager of a store. Give him $100 bill before you even get any kicks through him. $100 shows him you are serious. Tell him you will take care of him for holding your pair as his personal pair for future releases. Odds are you now have a connect. Hopefully he isn't the same size as you. Then you give him an extra $25 each time you get shoes. Some managers will refuse this deal and might even be offended so you have to feel out the situation.

Can somebody go into detail on what "extensions/scripts" are? I've yet to use a bot or anything like that so I just wan't to know what im up against?

Can somebody go into detail on what "extensions/scripts" are? I've yet to use a bot or anything like that so I just wan't to know what im up against?

basically they click your size and add to cart. but its really ineffective bcos the person has to open the twitter link and then run the script.

Bots listen to the twitter feed and open the page barely a second after its tweeted.

basically they click your size and add to cart. but its really ineffective bcos the person has to open the twitter link and then run the script.

Bots listen to the twitter feed and open the page barely a second after its tweeted.
so, is there a bot that is preferably used? and where do i find this?

Ok then I really need to level my playing field ...if you cant beat 'em, join 'em. Can someone send me a PM

Y'all dudes are crazy if your going to give someone $60 a month for a chance to pay for kicks after he's already charged you $250.

$810 a year?? dude is crazy.

Talking about how much you can make selling shoes, money seems to be in making a program that dumb people will pay a monthly subscription for just to give them a chance to spend their own money.

Last edited:
^^ the problem is that it's become collecting, hoarding, needing every pair, and of course reselling. It's not natural selection but it is phasing a lot of people out. Normal people don't jump through all the hoops to buy shoes. As things get harder, and they will, only people willing to go through the obstacle course that is NDC, line ups, rsvps, and such remain. Now y'all tell me, what kind of people are they? Lol
powerful post

Oh when they finally get rid of this twitter crap

Its gonna get better

How can u give a total advantage to one group of your customers

Some of us HATE twitter, but r forced to use it for shoes?

Whats the alternative going to be if they do away with twitter? back to just people searchin for the shoes? there will just be people with scripts that search for the sku on the site then. this wont change anytime soon as far as ndc. rsvps tho..thats a different story.

Whats the alternative going to be if they do away with twitter? back to just people searchin for the shoes? there will just be people with scripts that search for the sku on the site then. this wont change anytime soon as far as ndc. rsvps tho..thats a different story.
Scripts or not I have far better success with releases that just show up on ndc at 8 vs tlo releases. Even though i haven't missed that many tlo releases but things have gone wrong with more of them. Clicking the link and getting the product not available page while others have been able to get through.

No matter what they do, its obvious that the current system has run its course especially when people are so negative about their chances of being able to cop "fairly".

Yeah but non TLO releases are normally not the popular shoes. Grs and the lik mostly. not worth the script for... but trust me if it goes back that route they will pop up in masses. online releases are pretty much given to the script/bot users. nikes tried to combat it and has been pretty unsuccessful so far at all but separating the good programmers from the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom