@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even begin to imagine what kind of system they implement. Imagine if it's some type of raffle done in house through NDC. And you guys thought Twitter RSVP and TLO was bad. I would probably give up at that point, raffles are the worst I can't stand that sores choose to raffle pairs off. That's like "last ditch effort" raffle at a store, at least to me. Unless nike implements some type of in house RSVP system done through their servers, but bots are just gonna adapt to that as well. The process is ridiculous regardless, normal people have NO idea how to even buy a Jordan shoe and explaining it is like pulling teeth. I'm honestly not looking forward to any changes, it's just gonna make it even harder. :smh:

Well, Just sayin if y'all are looking for that bot, PM Here. I got the connection, you can ask some of the homies on NT..They copped it from me already! 

Don't even bother, u can get them for free with minimal searching. Don't let these dudes hustle your $. They'll even tell you theirs is "faster", yeah okay... Bots are gonna be obsolete in a few months anyway, they are getting way to hot. Nike won't let it continue.

Everyone has that "connection" search for it and it's simple.

missed out on black toes thru rsvp and NSC smh.. any help or info out there is greatly appreciated [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yeah, You can find the Sh**ty Nike Bots that aren't unreliable. Ain't no one hustling anyones money. I actually was able to cop the 88s, by the first minute I was already checked out. Don't hate cause you didn't cop them, or you aren't tryna get the hustle on. 

Yeah, you can keep saying that it'll be shut down soon, I don't see anything being done. As long as Nike sells out in shoes, you think they care who buys them? 

Mine isn't faster, but the same speed at those other bots, but mine actually does all the work. You type in what kick you want, click run 10 seconds before 8AM, and once Nike Tweets it, new tab open and kaboom your all ready to go. 

He says:

"Yeah, You can find the Sh**ty Nike Bots that aren't unreliable."

They aren't unreliable? So they ARE reliable? U sound like half a ******, "takin bout dat bot connect" like your coppin weight, what a joke.

All script bots are 95% the exact same, obviously you don't know jack about code or programming.

And FYI, I copped 3 88's the first time they released young buck. Your absolutely right "I'm not tryna get the hustle on." You are tho? I thought u just said your not a hustler?

Don't buy anything from this clown...all script bots are the same, they simulate mouse clicks. The funny thing is this HUSTLER thinks he has something special, u have a generic *** bot. And mark my words Nike will change the game soon enough, just like every other good thing gets ruined when clowns like you blow it up and ruin it for everyone else trying to get "paper".

Go get the free bot, let this clown get a job like the rest of us to pay for his shoes. Don't give him a dime.

Last edited:
First off, let's get some things straight. Don't ever call me a clown or young buck you idiot. 

The "Free" ones you find, yeah find them free without bugs in the files that don't spread through your computer, or won't even work, OR if your just too slow and can't work it then good luck. 

Why are you mad at life b? Are you just not making money cause you stuck at McDonalds trying to get that Air Mag? Chill out. I clearly don't know anything about Coding or Programming considering I'm at the U of Western Ontario, one of the top schools in Canada for it. Good call. Idiot. 

GOOD LUCK trying to find a BOT like mine that will pull out whatever Nike Tweets without you having to do anything. Don't cry. 

As for your message about no one buying anything from this clown....Too bad no one cares to listen to you as I've already had over 5 people buy it already. If they're all the same why don't you make one cousin? 

BOTS ARE SUPPOSE TO SIMULATE CLICKS. At a speed which no human can click, but apparently your exposing a big secret LOL. Smh. The bots aren't gonna hack Nikes system..It gives you an advantage. 

Keep telling yourself Nike will change it..and when they do, guess what? Us programmers will find a NEW way to get them. If its online, there's always a way. 

Don't worry, Be happy homie, your just another hater who can't see anyone make money or succeed. 
Look young buck, don't act like ronald and you wont be called a ronald.

First off, let's get some things straight. Don't ever call me a clown or young buck you idiot. 

The "Free" ones you find, yeah find them free without bugs in the files that don't spread through your computer, or won't even work, OR if your just too slow and can't work it then good luck. 

Why are you mad at life b? Are you just not making money cause you stuck at McDonalds trying to get that Air Mag? Chill out. I clearly don't know anything about Coding or Programming considering I'm at the U of Western Ontario, one of the top schools in Canada for it. Good call. Idiot. 

GOOD LUCK trying to find a BOT like mine that will pull out whatever Nike Tweets without you having to do anything. Don't cry. 

As for your message about no one buying anything from this clown....Too bad no one cares to listen to you as I've already had over 5 people buy it already. If they're all the same why don't you make one cousin? 

BOTS ARE SUPPOSE TO SIMULATE CLICKS. At a speed which no human can click, but apparently your exposing a big secret LOL. Smh. The bots aren't gonna hack Nikes system..It gives you an advantage. 

Keep telling yourself Nike will change it..and when they do, guess what? Us programmers will find a NEW way to get them. If its online, there's always a way. 

Don't worry, Be happy homie, your just another hater who can't see anyone make money or succeed. 

First I was mad because I didn't cop the 88's, now I work at McDonald's. Is that all you can do? Make **** up to come at me with?

Your a clown, nothing more or less. Top school in Canada? Programmer? To bad you can't even articulate your responses with intelligence "B". And you sound highly educated, lol. Why are you explaining how bots work? I just told you they simulate mouse clicks. Repeating back to me what I just said doesn't make you sound smart.

And it's hilarious how you half dropped the lingo, lol. He's a Canadian "college" student and he "got dat bot connect" and he's "tryna get dat hustle on". You're probably a suburban corn ball in his mummy's basement trying to come off like u got swag on NT.

If you think your successful because you can rip people off by selling them a bot they can get for free somewhere else, your an idiot. Keep plugging away with that business venture, see where it gets you.

Nice to know you ripped off 5 people.

ill have 3-4 pair of denims guaranteed but i wont sell em for 1000+ ill keep these,the yeezey 2 reds now thats a different story lol....theres bots that do  EVERYTHING, all you have to do it put in the damn URL's they send you, enable the damn extension and the SECOND they get released your as good as gold.....

ill have 3-4 pair of denims guaranteed but i wont sell em for 1000+ ill keep these,the yeezey 2 reds now thats a different story lol....theres bots that do  EVERYTHING, all you have to do it put in the damn URL's they send you, enable the damn extension and the SECOND they get released your as good as gold.....
yeah im most likely getting 6-7 pairs

Just cant see spending mad money for it

An back in the day

NTers woulda just shared that ish outright

Now everyones a reseller and greedy

Sharing them makes them less effective,
I don't blame people for trying to keep them under wraps unless it's worth it for them, plus some of them are set up with cookies and you can't send it to anyone else once ur IP is registered.

Last edited:
i have one that you enable at 7:55, and second they get released it opens up the page processes it adds it to cart charges and completes it, there might be an instance you might have to hit just hit submit once its added to cart but as soon as its added to your cart your golden.....works all the time..... 

i have one that you enable at 7:55, and second they get released it opens up the page processes it adds it to cart charges and completes it, there might be an instance you might have to hit just hit submit once its added to cart but as soon as its added to your cart your golden.....works all the time..... 
PMed

are you out of your mind? if you have a great one that does everything upto opening the damn site, adding to cart with your size, inputting your info and charging the card AND checking out how could it lose its effectiveness....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom