@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did anyone that used the Free Youtube bot (or I'm sorry, "add to cart" script for the technologically-inclined) get their 13s last weekend? I would NEVER download that thing, regardless of if I had my bot or not. Downloading something like that from some stranger just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do. However, judging by the comments on his page, at least a few people were able to score with the free bot.

I was able to cop with bot on the first click. Checked out, and was able to add ANOTHER pair on my first click - however, when I tried to switch accounts to my girl's account, it kicked them out of my cart. SMFH. Oh well, shoulda put the bot on my old lady's laptop. I wanted to cover my bases by having at least one of us do it the "old fashioned" way, in case Nikestore implemented something to disable the bot; they didn't. Bottom line, the important things, in my opinion, is internet connection and how fast you are hitting the link when they drop it. That is what matters, above the add-to-cart bot. If you're slow, you're gonna fail, especially with all the people that now have the same bot as you. As far as dude giving it out for free, I don't know what that guy was thinking. It's cool to give it to a couple of your boys, don't get me wrong. But throwing it out there for thousands of people to download is like loaning your gun to your neighbor and then boinking his teenage daughter (It sounded good typing it, not sure how much sense it actually makes tho)...

Also, were you guys aware that you still have a shot to buy a shoe, even after they tweet that the shoe is "sold out"? I know this for a fact, because when the Barkley "Area 72s" dropped, my girl was still trying to add to cart (this was pre-bot), and when she finally got it added to cart, I checked @nikestore's twitter, just to see if they had sold out yet, and they had tweeted the "sold out" message 6 MINUTES before she added to cart. Even with the 13s, I was still getting the "all shoes are accounted for" message after they tweeted that they were sold out. So if you strike out, just keep trying anyways. I wouldn't stop until the actual page with the shoes says "sold out". Peace.

So did anyone that used the Free Youtube bot (or I'm sorry, "add to cart" script for the technologically-inclined) get their 13s last weekend? I would NEVER download that thing, regardless of if I had my bot or not. Downloading something like that from some stranger just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do. However, judging by the comments on his page, at least a few people were able to score with the free bot.

I was able to cop with bot on the first click. Checked out, and was able to add ANOTHER pair on my first click - however, when I tried to switch accounts to my girl's account, it kicked them out of my cart. SMFH. Oh well, shoulda put the bot on my old lady's laptop. I wanted to cover my bases by having at least one of us do it the "old fashioned" way, in case Nikestore implemented something to disable the bot; they didn't. Bottom line, the important things, in my opinion, is internet connection and how fast you are hitting the link when they drop it. That is what matters, above the add-to-cart bot. If you're slow, you're gonna fail, especially with all the people that now have the same bot as you. As far as dude giving it out for free, I don't know what that guy was thinking. It's cool to give it to a couple of your boys, don't get me wrong. But throwing it out there for thousands of people to download is like loaning your gun to your neighbor and then boinking his teenage daughter (It sounded good typing it, not sure how much sense it actually makes tho)...

Also, were you guys aware that you still have a shot to buy a shoe, even after they tweet that the shoe is "sold out"? I know this for a fact, because when the Barkley "Area 72s" dropped, my girl was still trying to add to cart (this was pre-bot), and when she finally got it added to cart, I checked @nikestore's twitter, just to see if they had sold out yet, and they had tweeted the "sold out" message 6 MINUTES before she added to cart. Even with the 13s, I was still getting the "all shoes are accounted for" message after they tweeted that they were sold out. So if you strike out, just keep trying anyways. I wouldn't stop until the actual page with the shoes says "sold out". Peace.
The "bots" are around already when Area 72 era, just not that many people had them.  Now, more and more people have access from real programs "bots" to extension.

Human clicking hand is only going to be less successful

The "bots" are around already when Area 72 era, just not that many people had them.  Now, more and more people have access from real programs "bots" to extension.

Human clicking hand is only going to be less successful
Yes, they've been around for a minute, just not as widespread, and yes, more and more people are having them. But still, the MAIN thing is how fast you click the link. If you're not clicking fast enough, it doesn't matter how fast the bot will add to cart, you're going to get shut out like everyone else. If you're fast with the clicking, you don't really need the bot at all. But if you're fast with the clicking AND have the bot? You're golden.

Yes, they've been around for a minute, just not as widespread, and yes, more and more people are having them. But still, the MAIN thing is how fast you click the link. If you're not clicking fast enough, it doesn't matter how fast the bot will add to cart, you're going to get shut out like everyone else. If you're fast with the clicking, you don't really need the bot at all. But if you're fast with the clicking AND have the bot? You're golden.
true didnt work for me this morning should of reset my internet connection b4

still works for me.. 
laugh.gif

That will actually give more people a chance, though some stores may still be rigged.
Yea man it was funny when i went to the release of the HGG 13s the footlocker there didnt have a single pair of size 10 i was like wtf thats alittle fishy

I thought the updated RSVP process was at Portland only? Or at least they are doing a test run there.

Last edited:
bots were out for a lot longer than some of y'all think..... To say they came out during the cork/asg drops LOL, so much to learn. The wrong people got their hands on it and spread the word too look cool and make a couple bucks, killed it

bots were out for a lot longer than some of y'all think..... To say they came out during the cork/asg drops LOL, so much to learn. The wrong people got their hands on it and spread the word too look cool and make a couple bucks, killed it
I agree.  I didn't know about them until a few months ago but I knew something was going on when I went 0-13 lol.  I heard they have been around since the twitter rsvp started. 

This....I heard about using programs around late september last year and got my hands on one a couple weeks before the DB 9's dropped.  Im speaking of the twitter link program that adds to cart and checks out without having to manually click the link.  And you're correct, once it became a money making opportunity the word spread like wildfire.

Last edited:
Yeah this bot stuff is a couple years old...it will go on and evolve. Only thing is now only the strong will survive. These programmers or people paying these programmers will no longer share their exploits. Look how quick they lost there edge.

It's cuz everybody couldn't shut the hell up. Now whenever people don't cop they be like. Those damn bots. Blah blah blah. These cats messed up a good thing. Now if u don't adapt. Your screwed. I dont know if Ndc really changed anything tho for releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom