Niketalk, a Jealous Husband Been Texting My Phone Accusing Me Of Debauchery With His Wife vol. I'm I

Get copies of your cell phone bill and see if you show records of that. Or ask to see his records.

If neither of those prove it to him, you better be ready to clap some shoulders cause dude has your addy.
This is why no stranger comes to my house. If I'm buying/selling/whatever, we meet in a public place.

(Not that it helps OP at this point.)

Last edited:
Man you gon carry a 2 peice couch set and queen bedroom set to the Wal Mark parking lot and have duke meet you there? In a Kia? I am sure I just posted it in the For Sale fb group late like first come first serve so she probably just responded right away and asked me some questions.

I am not about to comb through any old bills, and I would remember if I boinked because right now I am 0 for 5 on white girls including 1 voluntary forfeit on this big brawd who wanted it so bad she offered to do my yardwork free (any OGs from the pof.com thrrad might remember that one)

Last edited:
I am not about to come through any old bills, and I would remember if I boinked because right now I am 0 for 5 on white girls including 1 voluntary forfeit on this big brawd who wanted it so bad she offered to do my yardwork free (any OGs from the pof.com thrrad might remember that one)

Dude swinging 0 for 5 and her husband has the audacity to say he smacked a home run on his wife. :smh: Tell him to check your stats, b.

Maxpress, ESPN, Bleacher Report, somethin.

Dude swinging 0 for 5 and her husband has the audacity to say he smacked a home run on his wife.
mean.gif
Tell him to check your stats, b.

Maxpress, ESPN, Bleacher Report, somethin.
Lol you minus whale try to pipe now go get yourself a burner phone and hit up shawty on the low

OP found her on FB or wherever and still hasn't posted pics of this broad.

You boutta get ran up on cause her husband thinks you smashed da yambs but you can't post a pic so we can judge if it's worth just laying the pipe now anyway?

Cmon OP we gotta know who to look for if you stop posting. :smh:

OP found her on FB or wherever and still hasn't posted pics of this broad.

You boutta get ran up on cause her husband thinks you smashed da yambs but you can't post a pic so we can judge if it's worth just laying the pipe now anyway?

Cmon OP we gotta know who to look for if you stop posting.
mean.gif
Yea put us on at least so one of us can smash or create more drama on her FB account for the Husband to lose his mind to

Man you gon carry a 2 peice couch set and queen bedroom set to the Wal Mark parking lot and have duke meet you there? In a Kia?
Fair enough. The only stuff I've bought/sold easily fit on my passenger seat. That's one reason I got a truck recently- couldn't haul anything in my old Camry 
laugh.gif

If op a real savage  stupid he would post the Wife's number and let NT flourish.
Fixed it.

Last edited:
He bout to catch this fade for free too. You can't even be nice to people nowadays

Last edited:
Man tell that sucker that you only contacted her to give her the furniture but if he keeps texting your phone you're coming in to put one last skeet puddle in the couch.

Reading that made me mad mane go get your *****.

Easily one of the funniest guys on this site. He's as funny as @FlyNY and @sckid20 think they are.

This, he has the best life, baby mama drama, taking random pills he found in his pocket, asking for advice on NT on how to commit insurance fraud to get a new ride. Never change Datznasty, never change my friend. AMAZING.

she's poor though. She be on facebook looking for free used furniture from strangers :lol: I need to stop messing with poor women just in case I get them pregnant because you know I don't do the condom thing or the pullout thing

Youre a vicious savage

Dude provided pics. Of the furniture.
Dude is cutting grass in leggings and starbury timbs. Then says they are better quality than legit timbs even tho the sole divorced the shoe.

:rofl:

Last edited:
You should have never answered his text but hey too late now

OP its time for you to act like a girl to get this guy off your case

Tell him " can you please stop texting me my husband is getting mad"

Get a random person to text him and say "stop texting my girl"

I really dont remember cellphone records including text nor time of text.

My pops is from Lawton that town is a little eery.
word, Lawton Oklahoma? I think there's 5 states with a Lawton. What part? It has become a bit gang/crime infested but being a military brat we were always on the nice part of town. Like every city, you avoid the certain parts and you'll be just fine. Lawton is becoming pretty big time though now. We got 3 Wal Marts, and a Target, and a K Mart, and aa Sears, and a JCPenney. I'm not sure what other cities can say that

My friend used to live in Lawton and is in the military

Dude is a sucker. You gotta do all this you got no business being with that thot. I gotta get my CCW bc most girls I meet got a bf I swear. Not about to be playing games

My pops is from Lawton that town is a little eery.
word, Lawton Oklahoma? I think there's 5 states with a Lawton. What part? It has become a bit gang/crime infested but being a military brat we were always on the nice part of town. Like every city, you avoid the certain parts and you'll be just fine. Lawton is becoming pretty big time though now. We got 3 Wal Marts, and a Target, and a K Mart, and aa Sears, and a JCPenney. I'm not sure what other cities can say that

My friend used to live in Lawton and is in the military
He like white women?

Back
Top Bottom