NIKETALK...change my view

Yeaa... hentai >> dbz

Jar jar binks in battle is more formidable than bobba fett.

Why doesn't Bio Broly count? And the first 2 broly movies aren't even better then the Return of Cooler...don't even get me started on Fusion Reborn

It wasn't broly, and then they turned him into a grey blob lol. Broly has a word named after him. Return of cooler was ok but the end was trash

The South cooking with them snow days
pimp.gif

How can anyone dislike dbz? Timeless story with plenty of action and cool characters.

Just for that OP, I'm gonna rewatch the series. Smh. Watch op. WATCH.

How can anyone dislike dbz? Timeless story with plenty of action and cool characters.

Just for that OP, I'm gonna rewatch the series. Smh. Watch op. WATCH.

Recommend 3 episodes to change my view.

For some reason I own the history of trunks. Never watched it..sumone left it

Last edited:
Coolers Revenge and Return of Cooler>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Recommend 3 episodes to change my view.

For some reason I own the history of trunks. Never watched it..sumone left it

Watch the whole saiyan saga/frieza saga and if you aren't hooked after that then you don't have a pulse

^^^^ aite....heard about that.

"Duty to country is not worth dying for because family obligations trump nationalism"

No one deserves death as a punishment. No matter what they have done. Even wishing death upon someone isn't cool.

i8qmJKrtiOSZ0.jpg
@ this DBZ slander.

Team Vegeta checking in

Easily the best character of all time.

If you had watched DBZ, the video below would have you like 

i1B8rMltkypGc.gif

GT is extremely underrated. Goku flying off on shenron and Pan being old seeing him at the world tournament :wow:

Oh, man I just reached my feels

You forgot to post when vegetables cried vs broly, when he exploded himself for no reason against regular boo, and when he got his arm broke by the girl android. Vegeta is Yamaha status

Back
Top Bottom