NIKETALK...change my view

Dbz is the greatest anime ever????!!??

Kev cost wit dem gills tho 8)

Im dead serious tho never understood the love for dbz..
But ill see wats up in a min.

Last edited:
DBZ is great but its not...

NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z....

Will sckid give GT a chance?
Will Tr1ll finish his sentence??
Is Jadakiss as hard as it gets???

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT DRAGON BALL Z!!

Vegeta never went ss3

Kid trunks went ss3, yes in fusion but still

Vegeta needed a machine to go ss4

Fail

No he couldn't, since goku was dead.
Yes he could of. He could of killed regular boo but didn't want to because of the "warrior" bs he always raps about
That's conjecture.

From what I remember, Goku was stalling buu so the other z fighters could kill him because he knew he couldn't fight buu in that state for long.

not even hitler. It is the ending of a person as we know it
Hitler ended alot of people tho.
Mass murderers...they gots to go

The only good episode of GT was the last one. I'm not even trying to be funny.

Not even Hitler. It is the ending of a person as we know it. There's no coming back from it. As someone who experienced a near death situation and truly had to sit down and think about it, I could never wish death upon someone ever again.
Not even hitler? A guy who's to blame for the death of thousands? Man you're a really nice guy. Not even being sarcastic
Hitler wasn't even a good example since he killed himself. Osama would've been better. I'm also not that nice. I may not believe in death but I do believe in torture as a punishment. Something that fits the crime, e.g. rapists should be castrated in addition to jail time.

I also believe one's religious beliefs should never be mocked. You don't have to agree, but don't make fun of them or tell them that what they believe in isn't real.

best saga of dbz was the cell saga . kid gohan 1st to turn SS2 :smokin

and when goku turned SS3 for the first time while fighting buu , :nthat:

Goku needed VEGETA's son to go back in time to save his dumb ... from a heart attack.

Fail
In that future everyone died. He also came to save goku to SAVE THEM ALL, meaning vegeta was still Yamaha status even in the future.

Fail

Last edited:
Vegeta is more or less what goku should've been. Vegeta being a saiyan elite warrior should've been to his advantage but it was a detriment to him because it was hard for him to get into his feels.

Goku growing up orphaned, lifting boulders with krillin, chasing dragon balls with bulma caused him to grow up with compassion for others. His emotion for any type of injustice in the universe was always the reason he was so much more powerful than everyone else.

Basically Vegeta being as hard as it gets was his own downfall :nthat:

Last edited:
Vegeta is more or less what goku should've been. Vegeta being a saiyan elite warrior should've been to his advantage but it was a detriment to him because it was hard for him to get into his feels.

Goku growing up orphaned, lifting boulders with krillin, chasing dragon balls with bulma caused him to grow up with compassion for others. His emotion for any type of injustice in the universe was always the reason he was so much more powerful than everyone else.

Basically Vegeta being as hard as it gets was his own downfall
nthat.gif
Goku bumping his head caused him to have compassion for others. Before that he was just another wild saiyan.

Goku bumping his head caused him to have compassion for others. Before that he was just another wild saiyan.

F the bump, son had a tail and was cranking Kamehameha waves just off of watching Roshi. He was still a wild saiyan, he just didn't grow up a cold-hearted soldier. Word to Turles.

If you're a dbz fan, I highly reccomend checking out these shows.

Hajime no Ippo

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. This is the best show that I've seen. I've seen it 5 times.

But what y'all fail to realize is that Majiin Buu killed everyone. He even killed Gohan! Gohan never dies. Only 2 that Buu didn't kill was Hercule and Goku...and that's only because Goku was dead already

Vageta cried before dying both times.

Worse than krillin status, that's vageta status
Goku cried because Krillin got killed by frieza.

Goku cried/begged to his own brother to give him his son back.

Who he couldn't even defeat. Lol.

Only goku would do something so lame. Goku status.

The movies aren't part of the storyline.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom