niketalk help me get my girl back. please

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I expect your behavior and thinking from like a virgin or someone really young like 14 or something, but you're 22 and the way that you're thinking is foolish man straight up...

Someone post the Jerry Seinfeld .gif of him giving up and leaving the movie theater...
Here you go.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by Master Zik

For some reason I don't believe any of this is real
laugh.gif

Ducktales
word. %!!%#$ NEVER just flatout post myspace links
grin.gif
Yea I'm thinking he's getting revenge on a chick like someone said earlier or he's a clever troll setting up a trap for NT.

Might as well make it cliff notes
-Dude asked us to help him get his girl back after posting a crazy simp story where she cheats on him and he apologizes for cursing at her and posts hermyspace link.
-He THINKS she just kissed her ex cuz that's what he caught her doing.
-He fell in love at the age of 22 within 6 months.
-In this VERY SAME thread she calls him and now they're getting back together and now she's allegedly pregnant with his kid

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's baiting yall simp haters. Next thing you know he gonna be talking about how he bought her a $600 Gucci bag and gave her gas money to come meet him tocelebrate them getting back together so he can get DC in here.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'll just sit back and watch for the lulz

Originally Posted by travman24

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Regal Black

wifey, marriage, moving in together.......all within 6 months of you dating her?

she played you for a fool and knows you're soft as @%@#. Grow some $+$*@+* balls and move on.

how old are you btw?

i'm 22 and very stupid.
Fixed it for you.

reported

fxtnj6.jpg

Yea im guilty of not readin the thread this time... I'm on my iphone right now... Too lazy for 6 pages

Troll thread

long story short me and my wifey have been dating for 6 months. shes amazing, shes my everything, we were talking about moving in together and getting married around christmas time but things have gotten bad.

i caught her cheating on me with her ex and she broke up with me because i cussed her out.

i really regret cussing her out and i've done everything to try and make it right. i've bought her flowers, wrote her love poems, and as of now i'm just letting her be. what should i do to try and get her back.

all she said she did was kiss her ex and fool around a little so i'm willing to forgive and forget because i know it will be worth it in the long run.

i know you thirsty niketalkers want pics so heres her myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/483780512

Master Zik just broke it down. No one can possibly be this naive. For OP's sake, I hope this was a joke.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

wifey, marriage, moving in together.......all within 6 months of you dating her?

she played you for a fool and knows you're soft as @%@#. Grow some $+$*@+* balls and move on.

how old are you btw?

i'm 22 and very stupid.
Fixed it for you.

reported

damn son u a simp and a snitch? bad combo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For real tho son, how are you gonna go in here asking for advice, we tell you "THE TRUTH" and what you "NEED TO HEAR" not what you want tohear.. She cheated on you in 6 months brody, I been more faithfull to a TV show for more then 6 months!! How you gonna trust her later on, saying rather haveher cheat on you now then later, NO! RATHER HER NOT CHEAT AT ALL SON!! whats wrong with you?! I'm 22 too!! And u seem like a great guy [pause] u seem likea loving person, you're taking care of her, willing to forgive her, and all that. YOU sent her flowers, doing all the extra stuff, she ain't doingnothing!! Find you a nice girl that deserves what you're giving and give it to the nice girl that is willing to give it back to you!! REAL TALK!! Sorry tobust your bubble...you need to do some thinking in your life..

Sorry for the long read..

My guess is someone else is logged in to his account and felt like getting NT into a frenzy. This is just too insane to be real.

i've done everything to try and make it right. i've bought her flowers

After having a look at her picture, it's obvious that if you want her running back to you, you should buy her cheesburgers instead of flowers. She cant eatflowers (although judging from her pic, I wouldnt put it past her. baaahaha).

its all good drink a cup of haterade.

my wifey called me up and were getting back together this weekend. in your face haters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

You better not make another thread when she cheats on you again.

You got some learning to do young man
smh.gif

This is going to happen repeatedly in your life if you don't grow some.

how old are you btw?

i'm 22 and very stupid.
Fixed it for you.

reported
1bb3654e4ae87d440ed4e5aa923d83f8335cf4b3.gif

You've got a lot to learn about women fam.

Oh and, you're a simp
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom