Niketalk I just got jumped

I was chillen outside my friends house in my car with him.
and he said that one kid we knew from high school was going to come pick something up from him

when they come and park behind my car
so my friend goes inside his house to get the thing he owes him
this kid that i havent seen since high school graduation with some shady history
the kid starts flashin his light at me I come and say hi to him and i see 3 other people in the car
one asks me if i want some trees and im naw im straight so i go back in my car

next thing u kno i see one of the kid tappin my window and i open the door his like u want some weed and im like no dude i dont have any money
and i guess he saw my phone then his like write my number down i just look at him like
alien.gif
then he tries to snatch my phone and wrestling with me in my car
some other kid come from the other side of my car comes and starts pullin my hair
like 3 other people start punchin me and !!%%
one of them says pull the gun out I get scared and just gave him my phone
the kid I knew from high school was the driver so he drives away with them

now I lost my phone sidekick lx
my contacts, everything
man im just lucky they didnt steal anything else

I have bruises all over my face and a busted lip
some dude almost ripped my earings offs pulled my hair
indifferent.gif

dial 9..1..1.....

wait they have your sidekick....

wait why are you on NT after you got jumped?......

Dang dudes ain't got nothing better to do then rob people I see. You could file a report. I got robbed last year for my phone (Rizr). The dude is in jailnow. I heard he got 4 years. I know this is a weird question but do you have tinted windows?

damn dude, call the cops.

or get a bunch of your homies and ransack their places.

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

your boy set you up.

thats a possibility OP. what did your friend do/say after he came back out and you was layin there beat down? could have been a set up

yuku on the fritz again. i just looked at this thread and saw 5 other responses, now none. anyway, sorry to hear that dude. happy you still with us though.

they stole your contacts?

that's deep. having to pry your eyes open and all that.

sorry for your misfortune.

So are you gonna do something about it since you know the person? Your boy is shady for bringing dudes like that around you though....

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Isiah Heaven wrote:

your boy set you up.

thats a possibility OP. what did your friend do/say after he came back out and you was layin there beat down? could have been a set up

roll.gif
n's plottin and schemin, set people up for sidekicks these days? naw.....

edit: unless ol' boy really didn't come bakc outside the house
roll.gif
then yea, you got got

robbing someone you know? thats just too funny and sad at the same time. i bet they dont think you have the balls to do anything about it

Call the police, file a police report, im sure the idiot has a myspace, find it, hand it over the police.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

your boy set you up.

thats a possibility OP. what did your friend do/say after he came back out and you was layin there beat down? could have been a set
sounds fishy as hell if that's your boy n he knows the other guy then you know what to do. but what does OP mean?

Back
Top Bottom