Niketalk I just got jumped

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

SNITCH. And if any dudes on here flame you for it realize that stop snitching is a ******ed ignorant ghetto mentality that just makes bad neighborhoods even worse.

this kid had an ak and mad guns in his house
The cops would love to get him. Why do people rob someone and the person they robbed knows where they live? Its just ultra stupid. If you were grimey dude could be killed easily. And y'all know what car He drives. Man criminals just don't know how lucky they have it sometimes
tired.gif
. But let the police handle it. Hell is there a way to have them raid his place?

Man RKO you live in Cincinnati you know better than to be callin the cops
laugh.gif
better go on with all that for you start another riot

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Pics?

This sounds suspect, the whole story sounds concocted to me....

Why is NT the first place you run too, especially if u know the kid....

....and if you scared to retaliate then you my friend are straight up.....

431884582_23a4723efd.jpg
OMGZ THESE LOOK SO DELICIOUS I BET THEY'RE SWEET ON THE TOP TOO!
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Maaaaan I was thinkin the same damn thing! Got me wantin to run to Piccadilly and camp out for them #*%%% at 5:33AM
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

SNITCH. And if any dudes on here flame you for it realize that stop snitching is a ******ed ignorant ghetto mentality that just makes bad neighborhoods even worse.

The cops would love to get him. Why do people rob someone and the person they robbed knows where they live? Its just ultra stupid. If you were grimey dude could be killed easily. And y'all know what car He drives. Man criminals just don't know how lucky they have it sometimes
tired.gif
. But let the police handle it. Hell is there a way to have them raid his place?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man its grimey here. See the problem here is, if you get robbed yourscrewed either way because the cops don't go that far to protect anyone. And if you retaliate your putting you and those close to you at risk. Sheesh itsrough. But see the main problem nowadays is dudes completely rely on guns now. Especially here. Don't get me started on downtown.
tired.gif
I swear dudes will shoot somebody and be out a few years later. And they thedumbest criminals too man. Do something and then run back to they mammas' house and risk getting the fam hurt!

Originally Posted by offbad

they stole your contacts?

that's deep. having to pry your eyes open and all that.

sorry for your misfortune.

If serious, dude is on some Derek Zoolander @%+@

Originally Posted by copped

Well its very clear that only two people out of the rest who have replied in this thread are above the age of 15.

-retaliate?
-your !$$@# because your not burning his house down?
-gather your crew and get 'pay back' ?

Seriously?

I really hope you have gone to the police, press charges, and told them you want to prosecute for damages.

Criminals don't like to f' with people who will go the extra degree...they want to pick on people like the ones in this thread who stay quiet and plottin' in their mind and eventually do nothing.

Call 911 and tell us what happens after that.

and its also very clear you live in a nice suburb with a culdasac at the end don't you. yeahh go on and call the police you marked for life after that. All the cop caller around here have never met some inner city cops. EVERYONE is a criminal even after proved otherwise. callin 911 is the worst thing I can think of doin in this situation, followed by not doing anything which will also have you marked for life. Go play golf er somthin at the country club leave stuff like this to other people. While I'm thinkin about it age don't even matter I know some 15 year olds that got enough heart to go get there stuff back go.. on with all that 911 talk
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your hard hood talk doesn't impress me...take a seat...

i'll tell you what happens when you DONT call the cops, more people like you getting robbed and intimidated....and eventually when someone does call thecops it will hopefully end this kids crap....so you take the initiative and be proud that you did...

dont listen to the thuggettes on NT with skinny jeans and vans...who attempt to solidify there macho-ness by calling you a wuss for doing what you should....

tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man its grimey here. See the problem here is, if you get robbed your screwed either way because the cops don't go that far to protect anyone. And if you retaliate your putting you and those close to you at risk. Sheesh its rough. But see the main problem nowadays is dudes completely rely on guns now. Especially here. Don't get me started on downtown.
tired.gif

Imma give you a pass this time. You can tell dude to call the cops but at least you know better than to call your own
roll.gif
. I hang out in City West all day. I see guns left and right but the last acualfight I seen was 2 homeless dudes..one stole the other ones bottle of drink. Least they was bout it..take notes OP. When someone take your stuff go get it backdo like the homeless
laugh.gif
. Like someone else said if you havent seen saidguns first hand dude is blowin smoke to keep people from commin back after this kinda thing. GO GET YOUR STUFF!

Well its very clear that only two people out of the rest who have replied in this thread are above the age of 15.

-retaliate?

Seriously?

I really hope you have gone to the police, press charges, and told them you want to prosecute for damages.

Criminals don't like to f' with people who will go the extra degree...they want to pick on people like the ones in this thread who stay quiet and plottin' in their mind and eventually do nothing.

and its also very clear you live in a nice suburb with a culdasac at the end don't you. yeahh go on and call the police you marked for life after that. All the cop caller around here have never met some inner city cops. EVERYONE is a criminal even after proved otherwise. callin 911 is the worst thing I can think of doin in this situation, followed by not doing anything which will also have you marked for life. Go play golf er somthin at the country club leave stuff like this to other people. While I'm thinkin about it age don't even matter I know some 15 year olds that got enough heart to go get there stuff back go.. on with all that 911 talk
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'll tell you what happens when you DONT call the cops, more people like you getting robbed and intimidated....and eventually when someone does call the cops it will hopefully end this kids crap....so you take the initiative and be proud that you did...

dont listen to the thuggettes on NT with skinny jeans and vans...who attempt to solidify there macho-ness by calling you for doing what you should....
See you have a great idea but chances are dude will be back on the street or he can tell his boys to get you
ohwell.gif
. Man and where I live there is a big family of bad apples who love violenceand etc so they will def try something
tired.gif

I hang out in City West all day.
Ah man the new LC. Who do you know over there? Not exactly a ideal bunch to chill with my dude.

You can tell dude to call the cops but at least you know better than to call your own

Either one would lead to more drama around here, especially dealing with people from over there. It would ultimately end with someone/a lot of people losingtheir life probably. But man its mass young boys trying to play hard over there.

-retaliate?

Seriously?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'll tell you what happens when you DONT call the cops, more people like you getting robbed and intimidated....and eventually when someone does call the cops it will hopefully end this kids crap....so you take the initiative and be proud that you did...

dont listen to the thuggettes on NT with skinny jeans and vans...who attempt to solidify there macho-ness by calling you a wuss for doing what you should....

Like I said you must live in a nice neighborhood cus you have no idea what your talkin about. guys take his stuff he goes back and gets it he makes astatement. no one trys him again cus they know he aint gunna take no crap. Ive never been robbed and if i was callin the cops is the last thing I would do, itsnot an option here.

You call the cops here your done. everyone knows what you did. no one wants to talk to you they turn there back act like your not even a person anymore. thewhole neighborhood trats you like an outcast. I got know idea where you live or how your local PD operates but you ask any of the other dudes from this citylike RKO no cop callin goin on around here.

Its those kids with the vans and the skinny jeans the ones callin the cops cus there skateboard got took. Id really like to live somewhere that the police weregood honest people who were really there to help out the people
laugh.gif
cus itsure aint here..

EDIT:: appriciate RKO commin through with the cosign
pimp.gif
your no strangerto how it works here. ahh I know its not an idea bunch to hang with but thats where my people live over in park town and stuff so thats where I be at 2. talkabout crooked cops thats there headquarters

trust me my boy was not in it

I was chillin with him all day and this kid came unexpectedly we were tryin to ignore him cuz we kno hes shady he always calls people when he wants sumthin buthe just showed up at the crib
actually this kid even owed me $15

and my boy was not in it we go way back
I kno every thing this dude does no %$%@

I don't know why where you live makes a difference, I'd think anybody who is the least bit intelligent could figure that out.

If you want to risk your life over a sidekick, that is probably going to break down on you in a few months because you dropped it on the ground and ever sincethen the screen doesn't flip up quite right and turns off when somebody calls you(yes i'm salty), then go right ahead and perpetuate the cycle ofviolence

You better call the police, i'm assuming you're not black so that option might work for you
laugh.gif
. If it were me though, I would take the drama to the dude front door. You knowwhere he lays his head at night, you got the upper hand. Even if you don't got no friends your age down to ride with you, I'm sure you got uncles,cousins, or other older male figures that would love for nothing more than to buss somebody head.

Originally Posted by vctry20

I don't know why where you live makes a difference, I'd think anybody who is the least bit intelligent could figure that out.

If you want to risk your life over a sidekick, that is probably going to break down on you in a few months because you dropped it on the ground and ever since then the screen doesn't flip up quite right and turns off when somebody calls you(yes i'm salty), then go right ahead and perpetuate the cycle of violence
at this point its not about the sidekick. If he lets em take somthin from him everyone who finds out he did nothing will look at him like a markand keep doin it to him. like the school bully. he just needs to let people know he aint gunna be walked all over the rest of his life. don't matter if heget the sidekick back or not.

-retaliate?

Seriously?
Agreed. If this dude has AKs, robbed an old lady, and jumped you knowing that you recognized him, it's better for you not to mess with himover a damn Sidekick. You're not living in some hood movie, so you don't need to 'retaliate' over a damn phone. Some of you guys make it seemlike the dude could be a drug kingpin that'll tell his boys to get you, but I don't know the situation or the area so if you really think it's thatserious I wouldn't hit up the cops either.

It's sad you got jumped but it's only a Sidekick, so it's not really a big deal. NT is not really a place you'd want to follow advice fromanyway. Sometimes guys on here seem like they've watched too many movies. Even though he disrespected you by taking your stuff and bruising you up, youhave to put things in perspective. You don't really need to do anything. Just take it as a lesson to watch your back more often and move on.

-retaliate?

Seriously?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like I said you must live in a nice neighborhood cus you have no idea what your talkin about. guys take his stuff he goes back and gets it he makes a statement. no one trys him again cus they know he aint gunna take no crap. Ive never been robbed and if i was callin the cops is the last thing I would do, its not an option here.

You call the cops here your done. everyone knows what you did. no one wants to talk to you they turn there back act like your not even a person anymore. the whole neighborhood trats you like an outcast. I got know idea where you live or how your local PD operates but you ask any of the other dudes from this city like RKO no cop callin goin on around here.

Its those kids with the vans and the skinny jeans the ones callin the cops cus there skateboard got took. Id really like to live somewhere that the police were good honest people who were really there to help out the people
laugh.gif
cus it sure aint here..

pimp.gif
your no stranger to how it works here. ahh I know its not an idea bunch to hang with but thats where my people live over in park town and stuff so thats where I be at 2. talk about crooked cops thats there headquarters

Oh yeah I've been down here my whole life. We have stupid criminals around here though. Like if I was the type that just didn't give a ____ and someonerobbed me, its crazy easy to get them. I'm like"man everybody know you live with yo moms. I know where you stay, yo sister and peoples." Why robsomeone who lives a skip hop and jump from you? But that aint me though. And these young boys playing hard freakin milds get me everytime because I know ifsomething really popped off they'd be the first to open they mouth
laugh.gif
and tell on they boys.

at this point its not about the sidekick. If he lets em take somthin from him everyone who finds out he did nothing will look at him like a mark and keep doin it to him. like the school bully. he just needs to let people know he aint gunna be walked all over the rest of his life. don't matter if he get the sidekick back or not.

Yep yep. See in the old days, you fight the bully and get it over with. With this new breed of thugs they wont stop sometimes until you stop their vitalsigns
tired.gif
. Its messed up what some dudes do to themselves. I'm aroundtoo many dudes who think they the hardest thing since steel but get bent like plastic.

If you want to risk your life over a sidekick, that is probably going to break down on you in a few months because you dropped it on the ground and ever since then the screen doesn't flip up quite right and turns off when somebody calls you(yes i'm salty), then go right ahead and perpetuate the cycle of violence
at this point its not about the sidekick. If he lets em take somthin from him everyone who finds out he did nothing will look at him like a mark and keep doin it to him. like the school bully. he just needs to let people know he aint gunna be walked all over the rest of his life. don't matter if he get the sidekick back or not.

Ok let me change it then, if you feel like putting your life in danger because of some dude, who you already know is a piece of $%#% for a human being, hurtyour pride, then go ahead....i've had to bury a friend who stood up to two dudes who broke into his house before they put a bullet into his head and madeaway with next to nothing. i've had a gun put to my head over a dubsack and my treo, but I'm still walking today because I know how to pick my battles

-retaliate?

Seriously?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like I said you must live in a nice neighborhood cus you have no idea what your talkin about. guys take his stuff he goes back and gets it he makes a statement. no one trys him again cus they know he aint gunna take no crap. Ive never been robbed and if i was callin the cops is the last thing I would do, its not an option here.

You call the cops here your done. everyone knows what you did. no one wants to talk to you they turn there back act like your not even a person anymore. the whole neighborhood trats you like an outcast. I got know idea where you live or how your local PD operates but you ask any of the other dudes from this city like RKO no cop callin goin on around here.

Its those kids with the vans and the skinny jeans the ones callin the cops cus there skateboard got took. Id really like to live somewhere that the police were good honest people who were really there to help out the people
laugh.gif
cus it sure aint here..

pimp.gif
your no stranger to how it works here. ahh I know its not an idea bunch to hang with but thats where my people live over in park town and stuff so thats where I be at 2. talk about crooked cops thats there headquarters

Oh yeah I've been down here my whole life. We have stupid criminals around here though. Like if I was the type that just didn't give a ____ and someone robbed me, its crazy easy to get them. I'm like"man everybody know you live with yo moms. I know where you stay, yo sister and peoples." But that aint me though. And these young boys playing hard freakin milds get me everytime because I know if something really popped off they'd be the first to open they mouth
laugh.gif
and tell on they boys.

ehh now I smoke blacks
roll.gif
. There are some stupid criminals but you knowhow people treat you around here if they know you call the white hats on em. like you got AIDS er somthin don't even want to breath the same air. Stupid ornot you know better than to call the police on em. You just go handle it. There are alot of soft dudes around here though. that task force be makin em cry whenthey jump out
laugh.gif
. I don't get into dirt and I keep it cool.don't have any problems but if I do I sure aint callin metro to come help. I'll end up gettin handcuffed THEN shot
smh.gif

People actin like I'm sayin go kill the man.. look dude robbed the OP for the sidekick and whatever. he cost you money..go cost him money a new windsheildaint cheap. You can't just sit there and take it like that or they will keep doin it. Got to stick up for yourself you learn that when your 5. I feel thepart about pickin the battles and I've lost a few friends over silly stuff myself. BUT if you show the first person to try it just how its gunna be peoplewill take notice and try someone weak before they try you again cus they already know how you get down. I didn't say do somthin dumb I just said somthinneeded to be done and callin the cops aint it.

Ok let me change it then, if you feel like putting your life in danger because of some dude, who you already know is a piece of $%#% for a human being, hurt your pride, then go ahead....i've had to bury a friend who stood up to two dudes who broke into his house before they put a bullet into his head and made away with next to nothing. i've had a gun put to my head over a dubsack and my treo, but I'm still walking today because I know how to pick my battles
Man I'm glad I haven't had a friend get murdered or anything. Sometimes its best to take the L and try to prevent it from happening again.Like staying out too late is one I try to avoid. I don't go around bragging like "yo we just got this and that" because that will make you atarget quick. I don't even like using my cell in some places around here. The police here are a joke. If they wanted to stop the violence and drugs theycould have been done it. How in the heck do you drive past city west and see like 10-20 dudes just standing in one remote area and not go and snoop
laugh.gif
? They know whats going on. "Protect and Serve" yeah right. Not allcops or bad but the ones around here must be to watch the same thing happen everyday. And we have a police station in the center of everything with substations in a few spots, so why hasn't anything changed?

ehh now I smoke blacks
roll.gif
. There are some stupid criminals but you know how people treat you around here if they know you call the white hats on em. like you got AIDS er somthin don't even want to breath the same air. Stupid or not you know better than to call the police on em. You just go handle it. There are alot of soft dudes around here though. that task force be makin em cry when they jump out
laugh.gif
. I don't get into dirt and I keep it cool. don't have any problems but if I do I sure aint callin metro to come help. I'll end up gettin handcuffed THEN shot
smh.gif

Oh I'm talking about them little dudes who can't possibly be older than 12 or 13 freaking milds. After we played football yesterday I saw some littledudes freaking milds. Man its crazy around here. Whats really sad about living around here is the cycle. I NEVER see any of the old dealers around anymore.Theydead, in jail or smartened up. But guess what. They got a farm system better than the Reds. The young boys taking they spot
tired.gif

For any of you who read this and don't get it all the way I'll break it down. The Patriots have a ideal system of Vets and young guys to replace them.When Tom Brady went down Matt Cassel stepped in and took over. Whenever someone goes down someone else steps up and fills the roll better than before. Its likea Dynasty. But its a dynasty that can't be broken. I've seen people I've grew up with get caught up in that life. A nice portion of them have beenshot. Its crazy one year you and them are playin ball then a few years later they selling dope.

I'd talk to people not involved with this "friend" and I'd plan something myself.
I'd start with the driver.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I'd talk to people not involved with this "friend" and I'd plan something myself.
I'd start with the driver.

See with that, He would face a retaliation. It really is a sucky situation due to there being no clear way to handle it. Even though I try to be a man of God,it still gets me steaming hearing about stuff like this. Honestly the thought of harming the dude that robbed me last year came through my head but instead Iprayed for him. He ended up getting locked up like a month or two later for something.

5018 POST?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

trust me my boy was not in it

I was chillin with him all day and this kid came unexpectedly we were tryin to ignore him cuz we kno hes shady he always calls people when he wants sumthin but he just showed up at the crib
actually this kid even owed me $15

and my boy was not in it we go way back
I kno every thing this dude does no %$%@

Sorry to say it son, but none of that $%@* matters
laugh.gif

Your boy could have been planning this, and set the whole day up... I wouldn't trust him.

Just call the cops already and take your L.

Also, putting a brick through his windshield doesn't sound half bad. Learn how to make a Molotov. Be creative. I call ducktales on the guns part, and evenso, I doubt he would use them. Whatever you do, if you decide to retaliate be smart about it. Don't end up being the one that gets arrested.

No matter what you decide to do, learn your lesson from this. Watch your back 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom