NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
60's not a bad number all things considered. Meth didn' t have to come out of pocket and spend his time doin this so it's definitely appreciated.

Meth out here coming out of pocket and people are still complaining? Jeez, you cant please everyone I guess

Meth out here coming out of pocket and people are still complaining? Jeez, you cant please everyone I guess

THIS. I was fortunate enough to get a hat on the last release but some folks don't recognize the hard work Meth puts into these hats.

Meth, let me pre-order a hat :nerd: The last fitted release they accidentally sent me two of them and instead of not saying anything and keeping or selling the hat, I held a instagram raffle and gave it away! Then I donated to the charity a couple hundred dollars according to how many repost the instagram post got.. I think I deserve to have one reserved :nerd: :lol:

Meth, couple questions.

Price?

Will the proceeds or a portion go to charity again?

Thanks for putting this together. Let me know if I can help out. Hope nobody does the charge backs again. :smh:

Will definitely be game for a pre-pay, even with a premium. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Meth, couple questions.

Price?

Will the proceeds or a portion go to charity again?

Thanks for putting this together. Let me know if I can help out. Hope nobody does the charge backs again. :smh:

I think the chargeback Bs is the reason this isn't being release traditionally

Someone always gotta ruin it

Yea I never a copped one before, and that snapback would be perfect. Been on since 03 and still no NT gear. for me :\ :smh:

The last Nt fitted has been so damn reliable for me since I got it. Definitely gonna need to replace it with a SnapBack if I could get my hands on one.

When you bring up the T-Shirts, do you mean these tees you guys did years back?

It's definitely time for a replacement.
nerd.gif
Yes, those are the shirts.  There may still be a very small number of leftovers in other styles, but I don't know for certain.  We'll have to take inventory when they're finally moved out of storage and shipped to ISS.  
So you saying we couldn't preorder ? With a prepay?
It sounds good in theory, but it's not ideal in practice.  The lead time on these is pretty long.  If there's a problem - as there often is - you're waiting for months after your money has already changed hands.  

Do you know when these were actually paid for?  March.  As soon as it looked like the M&N thing wasn't happening, these were ordered.  Would you be happy if you paid for these in March and you were still waiting?  What happens if the product is slightly different than you thought or hoped it would be?  What happens if it's a fitted hat and you decide you want a different size after the product has already been ordered from the manufacturer?  

As you can see from this thread, we get enough complaints as it is - enough to make Cap City lose interest in selling these, enough to punish anyone who even thinks about getting involved with this.  

Do you really think I want to add pre-order complications to that?  We're trying to make people happy with this and raise money for charity, not to gradually alienate everyone who will work with us.

I'm extremely happy that I've acquired several NT related items over the years since 2005..haven't wore my fitted but I've worn the hell outta the Penny and OG NT tees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom