NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna be my only stressful release of the yr.
laugh.gif
Im trying to decide if i should come to work early and be ready for 9am or call in late and try from home 

I just honestly hope the real contributors to NT get to flourish tomorrow morning.

Good luck fambs.. it'll be nice to finally have the hat my favorite emoticon wears :nthat:

Last edited:

better speed at work than home for me
Same for me, but too bad release day lands on the one day where I start at a  later time. Still going to try at home regardless and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Started a new job so it's gonna be tough to get away to order. Ima try though ...

Good luck to everyone :nthat:

Was the "one per" rule enacted for the 10th anniversary one? Can't remember; I just remember people getting multiples then even with the madness of the website crashing.

Sidenote: anyone with the 10th anniversary cap get there's cleaned and/or restored? Wore mine into the ground soon as I got it. Some discoloration from sweating and rain, but I think it can be brought back to life with the right service...if they even have cap restoration services. Have the cap cage for the washing machine, but don't want to risk destroying it accidentally.

Was the "one per" rule enacted for the 10th anniversary one? Can't remember; I just remember people getting multiples then even with the madness of the website crashing.
It was.  It's difficult to enforce perfectly, since we can't expect Cap City to just psychically intuit that so and so is ordering on behalf of their friend, what's his name.  

The Cap City website isn't designed for this sort of thing.  They can't process the exclusions at the software level.  

We're trying to make this as fair as we can despite the constraints.  I've been told that Cap City's servers have been upgraded since the previous release, but with vultures out there offering scripting services I don't think any of us can predict with any certainty how it's all going to play out. 

All I can tell you is that we've worked closely with Cap City to try and create the best release possible.  There's no magic wand here - just a lot of hard, and generally thankless, work.  

I wasnt around NT when these first dropped but I'm gonna try and get my hands on these
nthat.gif

Good luck to everyone.

Sidenote: anyone with the 10th anniversary cap get there's cleaned and/or restored? Wore mine into the ground soon as I got it. Some discoloration from sweating and rain, but I think it can be brought back to life with the right service...if they even have cap restoration services. Have the cap cage for the washing machine, but don't want to risk destroying it accidentally.

If anyone has info on this it would be much appreciated. I haven't worn it to the ground or anything, but the material just seems to attract dust and stuff like crazy.

the cotton material does tend to fade pretty easy compared to wool/synthetic

I think we're good, so let's stop bumping this thread to give all of us a better chance.

#bumpsthreadtosaynottobumpthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom