NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think the majority of members could sit tight with pre-ordering, the money is there and we patiently wait for the product, this way everyone that wants will get. Random releases and limited items I'm sure we can all do without, deal with that all year trying to buy the average decent sneaker :smh:

co-sign

I need a red brim snap

but by the sound of things

I won't be getting any of these joints

sounds like a complaint but I'm just speaking to the nature of the game

Let's say they can made by a local Asian brand, made and shipped from outside the U.S., would guys still be as interested?

Quality is pretty on-point, and they are a pretty reputable brand here too (they sell here for around $30 for snaps). These guys ship worldwide too. Maybe worth a look/call? @Methodical Management  
So many people want to see those black/red M&N hats become a reality that I would like to give that one more shot after we've cleared out these New Era snapbacks.  

If there's no way to make that work, we'll then consider other manufacturers.  

I appreciate everyone's patience.  

So many people want to see those black/red M&N hats become a reality that I would like to give that one more shot after we've cleared out these New Era snapbacks.  

If there's no way to make that work, we'll then consider other manufacturers.  

I appreciate everyone's patience.  
Got you. Hoping the M&N snaps would work out too 
nthat.gif

Meth... how about this. We all make a donation of at least $50 and we get shipped Numbered fitteds + limited t-shirts???

Edit: along with certificate of authenticity from the man Meth himself!

Last edited:
Meth... how about this. We all make a donation of at least $50 and we get shipped Numbered fitteds + limited t-shirts???

Edit: along with certificate of authenticity from the man Meth himself!

Damn G you want a cheeseburger, fully synthetic oil, and some college ruled paper too?

Hate to bump, but how are the hats coming along? 
embarassed.gif
As I may have mentioned earlier, this became more complicated than it should've been when a sudden change of plans forced us to switch distributors.  

We had to get all of the hats shipped from those who were supposed to handle it into the hands of Instyleshoes, who graciously stepped in to take over.  

They took far longer to ship to ISS than any of us wanted, but the good news is that we finally have tracking on them and they're scheduled to be in ISS' hands by the end of next week.  They'll need another week or two to prepare on their end.  

If all goes well, we should have a substantial announcement to make in a couple of weeks and you'll find out more about the hat release.  I'm still hoping we can offer a couple of different options, so those who want a guaranteed cap can buy one at auction and those who maybe don't have as much to spend can try their luck, but we also know that those interested have waited long enough and it's probably better at this point to streamline a bit in the interest of just getting these into the hands of our fellow members ASAP.  

Thanks for the bump and the update. With all that's goin on in this country, this release slipped my mind.

I like my NT hat very much, but sometimes I wish the hat was wool or polyester and not cotton. The sweat stains the hat even if you're wearing it sparingly.

I have a quick update for everyone:  after the party responsible for shipping the hats to ISS inadvertently sent us the wrong hats, the NT Snapbacks finally arrived this week and the ISS team is in the process of setting everything up for release next week.  

We'll have an announcement for you early next week, most likely Monday or Tuesday.  

Don't worry:  we are NOT dropping all of the hats FCFS at an unspecified time on Monday or Tuesday.  What we will be doing is providing more detailed release information and we'll initiate the first of the aforementioned auctions, so those who want a guaranteed hat will have an opportunity to bid for one.  

We'll be using eBay's charity auction system, which will allow a full 100% of the purchase price to go to an important cause.

Information will be provided in this thread, for those subscribed, and in a separate thread in the General forum.  

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for far too long and I regret that this release has been so fraught with delays.  We'll be able to discuss more about the project (and why it took so long) after the announcement.  

Thanks for sticking with us.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom