Niketalk post count

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not that serious
laugh.gif

I usually just look for the quality of the post. I've been around NT since '07. My main SN had about 5,XXX posts.

I usually just look for the quality of the post. I've been around NT since '07. My main SN had about 5,XXX posts.

not really, because there are dudes with low post counts simply because they are frequent visitors to banned camp and just have to make new SN's. although as stated earlier, most stupid responses come from those with low post counts

I like recognizing names first. When we first came to NT it was for the lulz but now i've seen maturity amongst members who have been here longer. I use to go thru SNs and stay getting boderlined banned until I decided to actually start contributing to NT positively
laugh.gif

I like recognizing names first. When we first came to NT it was for the lulz but now i've seen maturity amongst members who have been here longer. I use to go thru SNs and stay getting boderlined banned until I decided to actually start contributing to NT positively
laugh.gif

not really, because there are dudes with low post counts simply because they are frequent visitors to banned camp and just have to make new SN's. although as stated earlier, most stupid responses come from those with low post counts

dang. i should have another 10,000 posts with my old account. maybe people would respond more to my comments

dang. i should have another 10,000 posts with my old account. maybe people would respond more to my comments

I should have a higher post count I been a lurker since 04 and registered member since 07..... I'm jelly after 'fav NTers thread'

I should have a higher post count I been a lurker since 04 and registered member since 07..... I'm jelly after 'fav NTers thread'

Back
Top Bottom