Niketalk post count

Man I been on here too long.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I should have a higher post count I been a lurker since 04 and registered member since 07..... I'm jelly after 'fav NTers thread'

I was lurking for the longest time then I finally became a member in 07, but I still lurked for some reason 
grin.gif
 now I'm starting to post a little more 

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I should have a higher post count I been a lurker since 04 and registered member since 07..... I'm jelly after 'fav NTers thread'

I was lurking for the longest time then I finally became a member in 07, but I still lurked for some reason 
grin.gif
 now I'm starting to post a little more 

Ive got a fairly low post count but ive been here since 1999 although I may not of stopped lurking till 01 but either way I hardly ever post

yeah right there are still some members with 10,000+ post counts who still post nonesense

Ive got a fairly low post count but ive been here since 1999 although I may not of stopped lurking till 01 but either way I hardly ever post

yeah right there are still some members with 10,000+ post counts who still post nonesense

Post count is nothing but a number. There are morons on tons of forums with 10k+ posts.
It doesn't take much to click "reply" and type something.

Its all about what you say, and not how much you say.

And to take it one step further, its just the #*$%+*# internet.

Post count is nothing but a number. There are morons on tons of forums with 10k+ posts.
It doesn't take much to click "reply" and type something.

Its all about what you say, and not how much you say.

And to take it one step further, its just the #*$%+*# internet.

Back
Top Bottom