NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Big shoutout to @iamsaikotic for my gifts!!! Thanks bro!!! Hope u have a very good holiday season.
http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/L...8868B920-2C09-4325-B96B-806DE43AC46F.jpg.html
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Still waiting for my santa to come thru... 
nerd.gif

Man. I was talking so much crap on Twitter. I thought my SS was a deadbeat.

I come home after a long day of Christmas eve errands and saw the package. I was about to cry bruh. I was so excited I said screw waiting.

Then I felt like an ******* because I was talking **** about my secret Santa :LOL

But thank you King Au. This hockey jersey will be rocked today.

shout out to my dood alfonso, look me up if ur ever in the bay area folks!

dropped a jewel w/ the 01' kicks mag, nostalgia :smokin

View media item 709640

You're welcome bro! Hope you liked all the gifts. And I went through that 2001 Kicks mag with Kobe on the cover one last time, def. brought back memories lol

Merry Christmas to you and your fam.

I come home after a long day of Christmas eve errands and saw the package. I was about to cry bruh. I was so excited I said screw waiting.

Then I felt like an ******* because I was talking **** about my secret Santa :LOL

yo...you got HOOKED up, man. jersey is :pimp:

@tree4twenty

View media item 709815
First drink with this glass. Cracked open the Willet while my family sips Bacardi 151. Leaving the Lagavulin age a few more years. A testament of the NT brotherhood. :pimp:

Sorry again to my elf. I'd welcome any bad mouthing I get, man. Really thought it would be shipped. Tempted as hell to just say who I had as an elf and what I got em, but I'll refrain. Promise I'm not a dead beat. December just got hella crazy for me with work and trying to get my stuff together for grad school. When you open the package I hope you enjoy it all. :nthat:

@tree4twenty

View media item 709815
First drink with this glass. Cracked open the Willet while my family sips Bacardi 151. Leaving the Lagavulin age a few more years. A testament of the NT brotherhood. :pimp:

Sorry again to my elf. I'd welcome any bad mouthing I get, man. Really thought it would be shipped. Tempted as hell to just say who I had as an elf and what I got em, but I'll refrain. Promise I'm not a dead beat. December just got hella crazy for me with work and trying to get my stuff together for grad school. When you open the package I hope you enjoy it all. :nthat:

I think the only part anyone in here cares about is...

UR FAMILY SIPS 151!?

@LoveHateSelf
In one of the packages there should be 2 of the same thing. I ordered one and got shipped 2, so if you have any fam member same size feel free to give it to them. Merry Christmas again man
i kind of figured you thought i was so sarcastic that i'd need 2 haha.

major thanks fam. a guy can never have enough tees.

The zooey deschanel poster is dope, its not even on paper, its like a canvas type of material but really hd pic.

Once again thanks for the gifts, hope you and yours have a great day

You're welcome my dude, always enjoy making someone's Christmas that I don't know a little better. But what is really gonna mess with you is I had a ps4 sitting if you had asked lol. Tried to cover all the bases with your gift though, got you your raiders gear, a pair of kicks in a raider color way, and a gift to represent me a little. Trying to put my city on the map lol

You must've been a good boy this year. Santa did right by you 
nthat.gif

Don't mess with the man like that. Telling him he could've gotten a PS4 had he simply asked. :lol:

Lol hey man, that's why in the questionairre it tells you to list what you want. One year my dude asked for some keyboard...so I got him his keyboard. Last two years my elves weren't specific so I had to improvise lol

Well that's true. Next year I'm asking for my student loans to be repaid. **** it. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yooo bit shoutout to アミーゴ アミーゴ though for organizing this. He's a goon pie in real life didn't realiE he had a heart this big haha.

I tip my Santa hat to you and your family

Back
Top Bottom