NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Let me share my quick story with yall. I'll be using gifs so click on the spoilers to help with the story.

Woke up feeling pretty upset. No gifts this year, no parties. Just work at both jobs.
Rob-Ryan-Upset.gif

Get home, try to kick back and share a beer with my dad while watching the game but he was invited to dinner with a friends of his.

My Santa sends me a PM saying that the package shows as delivered, I'm thinking its some glitch in the system because my dad would've responded if anyone came knocking plus my mailbox is too small. Curiosity got the best of me though as I dragged my grumpy self out of bed to check my mailbox. Opened up the mailbox and see white envelopes, I knew it was too good to be true. A surprise awaited me once I picked up the mail because under the envelopes was a key. I've never gotten a key in my mailbox.

Follow the instructions on the key and head to the parcel lockers, had no idea we even had those. Still confused as to what the hell is going on, I spend about 10 minutes trying to open that damn locker. Kept turning it right, not realizing that it was suppose to go left. In my defense there was no arrow to indicate which direction to turn. Inside theres a nice size box which I automatically realized was my NT gift. I wasn't expecting anything else in the mail so it couldn't be anything else. Ran home with the most speed I've displayed in years, with caution though since I didn't want to drop anything.

Got home and opened up the box, here are the contents:
View media item 710329View media item 710330Nice little Christmas card, from my Santa. Lets me know his kid picked out some stuff, which was awesome imo.
View media item 710331Two Batman action figures, some candy I've never tried before and a Batman shirt in a a color I don't have. Solid gifts. That alone would've been enough. It's been years since I've received toys so that definitely helped bring back some nostalgia. But what do we have here?
View media item 710332Tried to decipher what it was before opening it. Had a decent weight to it so I assumed it was some kind of book. Like a sports almanac or something. Boy was I wrong.
View media item 710333Wait a minute...nah...nahhhh......No f*cking way. Homie got me exactly what I requested!?!?!?

Cliffs:
- Not expecting any gifts or parties, crappy start to Christmas.
- Come home and even the old man had plans. Dem feels was had.
- Check mail and find magical key to happiness.
- Key leads me to a box.
- Box has everything I could've wanted this year.
View media item 710334
fist-pump.gif

Shoutout to NycPosite, you truly made this Christmas a memorable one bro. Honestly can't thank you enough. This was my first year actually requesting an item in my wish list but I never thought it would've actually came true. I'm a huge Batman fan, all of these gifts will be cherished. Tell mini-me that they just made a friend for life.

Last edited:
glad everyone is enjoying the gifts they received. This **** has me hype for next season already. 

S/O to everyone in this thread for real. 

We all don't know each other but came together like a small community and blessed each other. Awesome

You're welcome my dude, always enjoy making someone's Christmas that I don't know a little better. But what is really gonna mess with you is I had a ps4 sitting if you had asked lol. Tried to cover all the bases with your gift though, got you your raiders gear, a pair of kicks in a raider color way, and a gift to represent me a little. Trying to put my city on the map lol
Damn @King Au   will you be my santa next year?

shouts to you man!

congrats to everyone that received something. Im upset I couldn't get involved this year. There is always next time.

Dude said he had a PS4 on deck :wow: :wow: :wow:

Glad to see that this thread turned out as well as it did last year. I'm definitely back in it for 2014

Props to Ecook for putting this together this year. Can't wait to do this again.

[table][tr][td]
12/26/2013  -  Thursday
[/td][/tr][tr][td]12:36 pm[/td][td]
Delivery exception
[/td][td]  [/td][td]
CAROL STREAM, IL
[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]
Customer not available or business closed
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5:01 am[/td][td]
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
[/td][/tr][/table]
frown.gif