NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

drivers tend to save certain residentials for the end of the day cause they know ppl arent home and some require sigs. ive known drivers to stay out late til like 9pm making deliveries. Peak season must have been horrible, especially with the delay
he just left at the door heard my dog bark came out like 30 mins later saw the package thank god because theres little kids who might had stole it

OMG IM STILL DYING.

Lmao got my package.

Thank you thewealth thewealth

Hooked it up w the NDC gift card and I'm assuming a gag gift... Pun intended? Either going towards a fuel band or Nike id

Glad you liked it! I wanted to get you some literature, so I stuck with the classics. :smile:

I think I got a deadbeat. Three days later and still nothing. I ain't eem mad though, I still had a good Christmas.

Glad you liked it! I wanted to get you some literature, so I stuck with the classics. :smile:

I think I got a deadbeat. Three days later and still nothing. I ain't eem mad though, I still had a good Christmas.

He hasn't posted in over a month :/

I do have all his info and already found his facebook...

He just said this in an email...

It's still going out!!! By New Years!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Unless it's some unforeseen circumstance, flaking on actually sending off a gift is pretty low. Especially if that person's already received something from another NT'er. Pretty low to misuse a person's good will. :smh:

Unless it's some unforeseen circumstance, flaking on actually sending off a gift is pretty low. Especially if that person's already received something from another NT'er. Pretty low to misuse a person's good will. :smh:

Hence the reason I made hard deadlines :rolleyes

Next year I'll do my best to stick to the deadlines, so as to avoid any late deliveries. Probably use USPS also.
I 2nd that as well.  Wanted to slap the fedex/kinkos for his sarcastic attitude, because I didnt know  2 day was express.  

Just received my gift from @DamokuNaSenshi! I haven't had time to go to a game this year but I'm definitely going on the 11th! Love the Avengers collector's edition! The Marvel character book is dope! Thanks fam! Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

@tree4twenty I got the card man! This joint was TOO funny. Putting it up on my desk at work.

21j402p.jpg

29lzmuw.jpg

View media item 718752View media item 718753View media item 718754
Yo shout out to my Secret Santana I am happy with my gifts. Two long sleeve tees one to wear casual and another to work out in(how did u know). Got some new food I've never tried before I have some brittle,Dona Maria Mole, Green chiles and Green fudge. Got me not a pair but a shoe of the Kobe Vs..... lol had a good laugh(I know the Kobe shoe wasn't cheap but thank you). Didn't see picture until I search through the box after taking out everything. (word to your student drawing skills.)

I'll let u know what I think about your states famous green chiles. Good luck with your teaching man not many came do the same as a teacher. Also I'll let u know how the Carlos Mexican restaurant taste I have never been.

well just got back from a 5 day vacation. I checked my mail and have some stuff i ordered but nothing from my secret santa..... :wow:

glad you liked it! you should've received 3 packages, but the humidor was definitely the big one. of course, @SoleWoman had to show me up by getting her elf one with NT engraved on it!! lol

btw, my santa was @Nawzlew... will post pics of the gifts shortly. thanks for the shirt and walking dead / game of thrones figures!

Thanks for the small gifts too, you came though :pimp:

:tongue: I like it better without the engraving. Appreciate it. Happy New Year

Last edited:
FYI, whoever is organizing this next year just consider me signed up, i almost missed it this year. just PM me when it's time to do the questionnaire lol. thanks again to ecook and babyjumpman for holdin it down. Thank you to my Secret Santa who's NT name i did not catch. Salute to all who participated and thumbs down to all the deadbeats. let the BANNING BEGIN! lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom