NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Shipping my elf's gift to the land of the bucks on Monday. Just a heads up, it won't be wrapped so go ahead and stick that USPS box under the tree. haha.

Just bought my last gift for my elf @ Barnes and Nobles 
nthat.gif

Will be shipping all of the gifts early next week.

The ice that hit Texas is making it really difficult to do anything. Probably won't be cleared until Tuesday :smh: Package will be shipped once the roads are cleared.

Okay! all of you anxious elves out there... package went out today to somebody who likes watching sports! is that you? it could be! expected delivery is next thursday, 12/12/13. This is so exciting!

Ordering my stuff this week, been too busy with school so I'm gonna ship it directly to my elf's house

if you live in san antonio, be on the lookout for 3 packages from amazon...

... probably arriving at different times :/

was there any kind of screening process this year to weed out the scumbags?

i remember reading this thread last year and dudes didnt send their gifts till january, then the dude with the gardening gloves and magic cards 
roll.gif

i did this for TAN last year and hooked my dude up.

would love to this for another holiday.

hope you all get your stuff!! 

Last edited:
was there any kind of screening process this year to weed out the scumbags?

i remember reading this thread last year and dudes didnt send their gifts till january, then the dude with the gardening gloves and magic cards :rofl:

i did this for TAN last year and hooked my dude up.

would love to this for another holiday.

hope you all get your stuff!! 

theres a noob list and a list for people who have done it before

Had a busy week man. No excuses though. My elf will get their gifts before Christmas. Shipping something out this week.

I will b shippin my elfs gifts this comin weekend..been a busy week and a half..don't worry my same area Elf :pimp:

Sorry to my elf I lead a sometimes hectic life hence my absense from NT as of late, I have however got you some nice things it is now just a matter of me shipping them to you. I should be shipping by wednesday at the latest, my apologies again for the delay.

Back
Top Bottom