Niketalk Secret Santa 2019 BAYBEEE Vol. No NTer Without 2 Years - Ship Soon!

Thank you so much for my Pops and Rockies fitted.

20191225_210022.jpg

Whoever had me thank you. Water bottle was deflee needed
Glad you can make use of it. One more thing should of came around same time as the shirt.

It was some Raven's Coasters. Shipping says delivered.

Anyways Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy.

Thank you to my SS for the VenomPool Pop. Now I can have people at work constantly ask me “who is that?”

7E4A3F6F-E68E-4E0B-88D0-04EBCFAF19AF.jpeg

To my elf that’s in San Pedro, your gift should be delivered this week

Yoooooo shout out to runyc runyc You’re the man!

I was rolling as soon as I opened the box :rofl:

08A64B52-9909-4737-9177-F6D7B05B0359.jpeg

A2419AD9-01B9-4593-BA83-A0DA4EF1F63E.jpeg

Your gifts mean so much to me fam. Actually going to the team store is awesome. I’ve always wanted to go but have never made it because I’m in NYC. Thank you so much for the book. It'll be my next read for sure. The Romaleos were the biggest surprise. Tomorrow is actually leg day so they’ll be going straight to feet :pimp:
Happy Holidays to you and yours! Thank you for everything. This has been the best Secret Santa yet!

Glad you liked everything! I work ~10 minutes away from Levi Stadium so it was no problem going to the team store. I'm not a 49ers fan but I will need to make a game someday.

To my SS, I'm traveling until 1/5 but will keep an eye out when I'm back

dmxgod dmxgod yo appreciate the bag. ..super dope and light, just used it on my ride and I’m going hiking this weekend...it actually fits in my pocket when it’s packed too :wow:

Thats awesome!!! Glad you like it :nthat:

Not losing out on hope for my Gift from whoever is my Secret Santa

solecity solecity came through with the beyond thoughtful, carefully curated package -- thank you!!

- Vans Old Skools -- this specific model/fabric/colorway has been on my wishlist forever; no idea how he knew
- Cafe Bustelo -- major coffee drinker
- Crafts 4 All fabric markers -- I teach art to autistic kids, they're gonna love these
- Noxzema Facial Cleanser -- classic go-to for sexy-ing yourself up
- Aloe infused Christmas socks -- super cozy

Capture.JPG

solecity solecity came through with the beyond thoughtful, carefully curated package -- thank you!!

- Vans Old Skools -- this specific model/fabric/colorway has been on my wishlist forever; no idea how he knew
- Cafe Bustelo -- major coffee drinker
- Crafts 4 All fabric markers -- I teach art to autistic kids, they're gonna love these
- Noxzema Facial Cleanser -- classic go-to for sexy-ing yourself up
- Aloe infused Christmas socks -- super cozy

Capture.JPG

Awesome man.. be careful with the coffee.. is hispanic crack.

You sure, fam?:nerd:

According to USPS:
“Your item was delivered to the front desk, reception area, or mail room at 3:58 pm on December 21, 2019 in SAN ANTONIO, TX 78223.”

I just back in town. I’ll check again. I been out since the 24th but I checked that day and they didn’t see anything. The receptionist suck here so I’ll try again and give ya and update

Just so no one thinks im a deadbeat my elf posted someone else’ gift but he said he did get mine. Anyway Happy Holidays everyone and keep the pics coming.

Back
Top Bottom